Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Best 'Drop Dead': Britney or Olivia?

Better ‘Drop Dead’? 77 members have voted

  1. 1. Best song

    • Britney's Drop Dead
      79%
    • Olivia's Drop Dead
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Which one of these talented chanteuses released the better Drop Dead?

Drop Dead Beautiful is amazing I love it so much it's so fun. The other is terrible.

AP so many times now, this tiny streaming spike this song has had since the announcement of Olivia's single dies

21 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Drop Dead Beautiful is amazing I love it so much it's so fun. The other is terrible.

So then why did you thumbs down my post? rip

38 minutes ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

So then why did you thumbs down my post? rip

Wasn't it saying that they're sh*t ? Maybe I didn't understand the joke lol

Britney's is an underrated discography highlight. I already completely forget what the other one sounds like

You must be B-I-G because you've got me hypnotized

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Whoever said that beauty's on the inside is a liar

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

'Cause what I'm looking at right now would make a big girl cry

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

So fasten up your seat belt, it's gonna be a bumpy ride

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Olivia's is cute but she's not touching the excellence that is Britney's Drop Dead (Beautiful)

rogue2

On 4/21/2026 at 12:48 PM, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Wasn't it saying that they're sh*t ? Maybe I didn't understand the joke lol

Sh*t is actually a compliment in this case.

Girls that poop = this is cute or whatever

B*tches that sh*t = this eats and is serving c*nt

Edited by Ryuuchan_X

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.