Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Most disgusting and overrated soft drink?

Featured Replies

As the title says; what do you think is the most disgusting and most overrated soft drink?

Most Disgusting: Pepsi

Overrated: Pepsi

  • Replies 75
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

As said above, all of them

I drink only water, coffee and alcohol

Just the smelling of Coke makes me puke

mountain dew

edit: ...redbull

Edited by 50thStateofMind

If energy drinks count, all of them. Idk what it is all energy drinks taste like vomit to me, which sucks cuz I wish I could drink a Celsius or Red Bull to get through some days but I must rely on coffee instead

Any diet or zero variation of soda made for idiots who hate fun

  • Author
5 minutes ago, MP3 said:

As said above, all of them

I drink only water, coffee and alcohol

Just the smelling of Coke makes me puke

coffee is just as disgusting

7 minutes ago, Loca said:

Any diet or zero variation of soda made for idiots who hate fun

louder!!!

I would rather drink Flint Michigan tap water than drink Pepsi.

Edited by Mtjjproducer

I really did not vibe with the coconut dr. pepper it tasted like sunscreen

rogue2

25 minutes ago, Loca said:

Any diet or zero variation of soda made for idiots who hate fun

Yes because diabetes is so fun.bam

32 minutes ago, Loca said:

Any diet or zero variation of soda made for idiots who hate fun

Maybe it's different in Europe or other parts of the world, but in the US/Canada most normal sodas come with 60-80g+ of sugar per can, which is a lot rip

i won't interact with the hate against diet sodas because i might go feral but all ill say is Diet Coke is the MAGNUM OPUS of all soft drinks.

7 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Yes because diabetes is so fun.bam

You are not exempt of diabetes with diet soda so it's pointless

Regular Pepsi and Cherry Pepsi absolutely dunk on Coke and Cherry Coke, but that new Cherry Float Coke is soooo good.

Sprite. Wtf is that? I had teobokki the other day and I drank it after. Taste was so weird 🫩🫠

basically all the sodas that use high fructose corn syrup instead of cane sugar (so most of the US variants)

The Mexican versions >>>>>>>>>>>

Also diet 7up and diet Dr Pepper are great, but Diet Coke is absolutely disgusting and tastes like research chemicals. Give me a full sugar Mexican coke or NOTHING

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.