Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Alex Warren scored another hit. Surprised?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Virgos Groove
    Virgos Groove

    Starmer's Britain.

  • Katy.Kat.23
    Katy.Kat.23

    No one wants to wake up to the news I just received

  • Just a Gay on ATRL
    Just a Gay on ATRL

    Great, another forgettable adult contemporary song I can hear in the bathroom against my will at work while I'm taking a **** -a person who just heard "ordinary" against his will again while taking a

No one wants to wake up to the news I just received

Edited by Katy.Kat.23
I'm so traumatized by the news it caused illiteracy.

I am surprised he has had any type of hits anywhere knowing how basic and awful his music is. There is no accounting for taste.

Great, another forgettable adult contemporary song I can hear in the bathroom against my will at work while I'm taking a ****

-a person who just heard "ordinary" against his will again while taking a **** in the bathroom at work

Sorry I just re-read the OP, how on earth is this his 5th top 10 rip

8 minutes ago, glitch said:

Sorry I just re-read the OP, how on earth is this his 5th top 10 rip

I didn't even know he had more than two songs. rip

Maybe a collab with Myles Smith would be interesting.

rogue2

Edited by Princess Aurora

6 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I didn't even know he had more than two songs. rip

It's a PSYOP

giphy.gif

So Addison Rae isn't even the most successful Hype House member turned artist huh

Congrats Alex Warren on being promoted from One Hit Wonder to 2 Hit Wonder!

  • Author
23 minutes ago, Virgos Groove said:

I didn't even know he had more than two songs. rip

In that case listen to this, it's his best song!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.