Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What's triggerin your anxiety today?

Featured Replies

I work as a freelancer, and lately my income has decreased. I can't stop thinking that I won't recover from this and that I'll have to look for a formal job, but I won't find one.

And you ATRLer? lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

  • Replies 26
  • Views 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

  • MatiRod
    MatiRod

    I'm about to announce my first headline show outside of Canada.... in a place that's been in the news for a lot of violence and instability. But I still want to do it because it'll be a room of 100 pe

  • Sugar-Rush
    Sugar-Rush

    Literally everything I always expect something bad to happen so I always deal with some level of anxiety I can't remember the last time I wasn't anxious

Me having to go to the doctors In less than an hour for my heart check up

But it's a new doctors and finding a part is always so difficult so it's triggering me big today. Plus I haven't driven in 2 weeks

Literally everything rip I always expect something bad to happen so I always deal with some level of anxiety dancehall3 I can't remember the last time I wasn't anxious toofunny3

I'm about to announce my first headline show outside of Canada.... in a place that's been in the news for a lot of violence and instability. But I still want to do it because it'll be a room of 100 people (you can have 100 people in a room...) and spreading joy and happiness and that is worth doing, but I'm a lil nervous I won't lie.

Surprisingly, nothing today. Other than trying to spell the word surprisingly just now.

  • Author
24 minutes ago, MatiRod said:

I'm about to announce my first headline show outside of Canada.... in a place that's been in the news for a lot of violence and instability. But I still want to do it because it'll be a room of 100 people (you can have 100 people in a room...) and spreading joy and happiness and that is worth doing, but I'm a lil nervous I won't lie.

This is so cute, wishing you the best heart

Idk if it's anxiety or general impatience but right now it's more centered on career stuff, income, dual citizenship process, and costs of everything increasing in general.

Gas and food prices. Bish im losing weight but not by CHOICE. I hate this timeline. jonny

Edited by Onyxmage

3 hours ago, Littlejfrey said:

I work as a freelancer, and lately my income has decreased. I can't stop thinking that I won't recover from this and that I'll have to look for a formal job, but I won't find one.

And you ATRLer? lol-sincerely-ciara.gif

Literally me and I was just spiraling in my head and then saw this thread so figured I'd just finish my crashout here

suburban

I literally wish I wasn't born. Like, I'm not suicidal, but the cost of being alive is too damn high and I'm starting to genuinely understand why people lose their minds and just become homeless crackheads

Just now, Bussea said:

..my issues.

lol but i'm drunk at a bar so i'm okay!

Whatcha drinkin???

R_qkv0.gif

Work.

A person I support is an ******* and I've just realized I need to care less and do the bare minimum to survive working with them. lmao Having people-pleasing tendencies in a professional environment is the absolute worst.

6 minutes ago, Diet Pepsi said:

Just found out I'm getting sued

suburban

By whom?

Where is this Taylor Swift Gif came from? - Entertainment Talk - Gaga Daily

The plot in The Painter of The Night. I'm re-reading it. Oh Yoon Seungho and Baek Na-Kyum, I love you both.

Bored at work and then meeting my ex to discuss...idk what

6l6V.gif

My weed running out soon. It's such a pain getting it here and i dont wanna cross state lines just to go buy some rip

lab tests in 2 days

the week before is always dreadful, consciously or unconsciously

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.