Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you live for TMI friendships?

Featured Replies

No, 10+ years of these kinds of friendships made me an antisocial introvert.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries

Edited by Genie in a Bottle

Naur, those are intense and then I get burnt out and tired of them but I also feed into them and am part of the problem because I'm not good with boundaries and just go along with it until there is a breaking point and falling out

gaycat7

yeah . this is going to sound like a lie ( they're not hot so this isn't some weird fantasy thing ) but my friendgroup are the chillest straight guys ever and i love it rip i met them all in uni and we've seen each other in such obscure and obscene situations that it's a really a ' nothing is too much ' dynamic . a few months ago we compared the sizes of our balls ( i had the biggest ) . they were here over the weekend and i was showing them my rose toys , it was like that white chicks scene

white-chicks-head-banger.gif

one of them had an experience with a pre-op trans girl a few months ago and phoned me at like 1am asking for advice on how to 'prepare' for anal and i felt so touched that i have that kind of friendship where nothing is off bounds to say or ask .

then when we came back from the club over the weekend i claimed i was still flexible enough to suck my own PP and i went to prove it but turns out i was just lying but they pushed my legs back to try and help me achieve it .. which warmed my heart

Edited by May

depends on the TMI, if it's one-sided, etc

but yes, I live for consensual TMI friendships

Yes and no.

We'd need to have a real comfortable relationship to be that open to sharing that level of detail with each other.

yes but also in what world is what phone case someone's getting considered TMI rip sounds like barely an acquaintance, let alone a friend

I tell my girl best friends everything and they say everything to me too rip I don't know where I'd be without them heart

I have a few friends that we can tell each other everything and anything, and it's been honestly amazing. We are all immigrants that left our country to work in the UK and are in different cities, so we don't see often but the daily communication has made what would have been an isolating experience (the migration) not feel that way. Even though I'm mostly by myself outside of work; I rarely feel lonely because of them.

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

What does it stand for?

TMI = Too Much Information

I don't *live* for them. I have one friend who I can talk to about pretty much anything. I think when you find somebody like that, it's really special and needed. I think we all need to have at least 1 person we can go to and let it all out. If I didn't have him, I'd only have my straight friends and they just don't get a lot of IT.

I don't mind it. Because we're friends and we should be able to share things with each other BUT I absolutely hate having friends who do nothing but talk about their sex life deadbanana2 Like congrats girl but I don't need be notified of everybody you have sex with. Especially when you can't read the room.

zach-campbell.gif

Edited by Bussea

No. I call them out if they really want to talk about #that with me and/or it's TMI for me.

21 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

yes but also in what world is what phone case someone's getting considered TMI rip sounds like barely an acquaintance, let alone a friend

That's a coworker shopping on the clock conversation

I've got a friend who always wants to know the ins and outs of my sex life. Like if I off the cuff say I hooked up with some guy, she wants a play by play description of what happened. She once asked me what sort of p0rn I watched too...

I only learnt what TMI meant when hyunjin spoke about his coffee habit .. and all this time I thought it mean Too Much Information but now idk there are two options of TMI now clack

but guess my bestie she goes on and talks about ginger pubes straight up and i'm like

hyunjin-side-eye.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.