Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Fergie's M.I.L.F. $: like or dislike?

M.I.L.F. $: like or dislike? 81 members have voted

  1. 1. M.I.L.F. $: like or dislike?

    • Like
      59%
      48
    • Dislike
      40%
      33

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

The video is great, the song feels like an afterthought.

Still, it was the closest thing to a hit she was getting in 2016. She should've released the album that summer.

I don't remember how it even sounds as I've only listened to it once and hated it

The song is quite mid, the pre chorus and the bridge are kinda annoying.

The video is great, tho.

She used Jon Kortajarena. We forgive her

giphy.gif

Edited by HASHTAGPOW

This is sooooo my guily pleasyre since it came out!

No wonder I would become a kpop fan soon after

A masterclass in camp clap3

L.A. Love or whatever is called was the true musical terrorism that she did in that era

It's embarrassing and cringe. Also the video's guest stars didn't age well. It's like she saw into the future and cast the absolute worse women she can find. But I only recognize KK and Chrissy Teigan

i like it but its not the best song on the album. it never was.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.