Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41.7k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

why tf do people like this LISA girl? she has no charisma at all rip

35 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why tf do people like this LISA girl? she has no charisma at all rip

Honestly I think some people just like stanning people as if they are Ken and Barbie dolls.

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Ft4189xaYAAOfMl.jpg

Why is she giving Onashanti Minaj?

5 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Ft4189xaYAAOfMl.jpg

Now why does it kind of look like Demi

Just now, conatus said:

Now why does it kind of look like Demi

The AI got confused what coke head they were generating a video of

this khia gets a whole birthday essay but gaga only got crickets

13 minutes ago, rmmas said:

An era with 8 singles. Your pop girls needs to watch n' learn.mp3

Katy did that 15 years ago.

18 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

you should've hit the iconic note from the kids bop version

56 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Katy did that 15 years ago.

Good for her. Hopefully she can do it now.

51 minutes ago, Bussea said:

you should've hit the iconic note from the kids bop version

NNNNNNNN

1 hour ago, Yes, AND said:

where r u from sis? i heard u gargling some phlegm with some of those H's. it was giving eastern europe or something

1 hour ago, flower moon said:

where r u from sis? i heard u gargling some phlegm with some of those H's. it was giving eastern europe or something

I just say that **** with my chest.

1 hour ago, flower moon said:

where r u from sis? i heard u gargling some phlegm with some of those H's. it was giving eastern europe or something

I just listened back on headphones and wow I devoured Moo in the climax.

Cant even hear her once i get to that sustained note.

I'm basically Whitney at the Oscars.

4 hours ago, Yes, AND said:

Ended the xtinamas chanteuse iktr

So I finally listened to Night Time My Time for the first time ever. Highlights are Everything Is Embarrassing, I Blame Myself and 24 Hours. I Will and the Title Track are cute, too. Rest are CHOP!

no-electric-chair.gif

When I heard Omanko for the first time:

nene-leakes-kim-zol.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.