Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

56 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

I just listened back on headphones and wow I devoured Moo in the climax.

Cant even hear her once i get to that sustained note.

I'm basically Whitney at the Oscars.

That's what I was thinking. You really are a talented singer. I can sense the amount of emotions you're putting into this. But my personal fav was your rendition of Listen. Absolutely gorge clap3

  • Replies 41.7k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the way matia bazaar is the best thing to come out Italy poor anyone else!

I'm afraid I'm currently addicted to 24 Hours by miss Fererro.

For 24 Hours, you're still miiiiiiiiiiiiineee

woman-crying.gif

2 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

I'm never gonna get the Katy B stanning. Why does she always sound like she's chasing the beat in her songs

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

Are you British? I feel like that's a prerequisite for "getting" it

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

12 minutes ago, conatus said:

Are you British? I feel like that's a prerequisite for "getting" it

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

You might be right. But then again I like Girls Aloud discography and they're like the most British thing ever

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

8 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

Some of the replies saying it's edited but I'm not convinced

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

4 minutes ago, conatus said:

Some of the replies saying it's edited but I'm not convinced

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

is this edited too

Image

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

is this edited too

Image

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

Who's to say but at the very least it should be scrubbed from the internet so I never have to look at it again

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

This comes off as someone desperately trying to go viral. Feels like engagement bait

3 years ago mind you, oh Reddit user ifcidicidic you were ahead of your time

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

23 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

3 years ago mind you, oh Reddit user ifcidicidic you were ahead of your time

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

this actually crosses a line

yeyeskies-zara-larsson.gif

Little Bossy Rossys surprised every time she's legendary as if she isn't a well-known legend person

speechless-lost-for-words.gif

1 hour ago, Kern said:

little monsteras surprised every time she's a flop as if she isn't a well-known flop person

speechless-lost-for-words.gif


Not as well known as Mad Nonna being the Queen Of P, and the P doesn't stand for Pop here

tenor.gif

45 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Not as well known as Mad Nonna being the Queen Of P, and the P doesn't stand for Pop here

tenor.gif

Disgracie being the new Madonna confirmed

tenor.gif

Prostate Mccancer is wrapped up like a present on Christmas morning

tenor.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.