Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

I'm saying that as if I've even bothered listening to the Rayeola album

The fact the worst local gays I know are doing track rankings on their Instagram stories tells me everything I need to know

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I gave up 2 tracks in on raye album (first one being the most annoying interlude of all time) but y'all do y'all

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Third time's the charm. Don't be shy!

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

1 minute ago, California said:

still too high

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

can't get lower than 0

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

1 minute ago, conatus said:

I'm saying that as if I've even bothered listening to the Rayeola album

The fact the worst local gays I know are doing track rankings on their Instagram stories tells me everything I need to know

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

you need to listen to **** on it ethically I fear

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

1 minute ago, howboutdat said:

I gave up 2 tracks in on raye album (first one being the most annoying interlude of all time) but y'all do y'all

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

this target commercial ass jingle 😭😭

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

you need to listen to **** on it ethically I fear

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Would it kind of work for a gym listen or definitely not?

Might see if I can suffer through it during leg day tomorrow

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, conatus said:

Would it kind of work for a gym listen or definitely not?

I truly cannot imagine a worse experience

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

this has to be the most unnecessary recording of all time

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this target commercial ass jingle 😭😭

IMG_4180.gif.49ed4d0efc198b808426688971f

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the most unnecessary recording of all time like this is literally just taking up storage space in RAYEola fans' music libraries……😭

This is actually not that bad compared to some of the other songs. The grandpa one was worse.

She needs to hurry up and save us from Rayeola and Olivia Dull already

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

Just now, conatus said:

She needs to hurry up and save us from Rayeola and Olivia Dull already

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

this major spillage. RAYOLE COULD NEVA!!!!

Ugh thanks for reminding me Lianne La Godvas exists I was so obsessed with that album in 2020 jonny2

Just now, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this major spillage. RAYOLE COULD NEVA!!!!

Kind of need her, Corinne, and Esperanza to join forces to take down those two once and for all

IMG_4180.gif.49ed4d0efc198b808426688971f

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

norah jones

As if she doesn't suck

shooting-in-the-air-shooting.gif

how did we go from slayyyter praisings to rayeola lashings to norah jones praisings

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.