Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Why do OGHs hide behind Björk and Madonna? We all know their real faves are Britney. suburban

Babe I have made it clear since day one I'm an authentic Björk stan. It is not my problem Gaga is a try hard xeroxed fad and Zionist.

2 hours ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

ur a badger why do you care. dig a hole and eat worms or something!

AHdzD2-uwwSmOX7XOR0yDhINsOG_mzEJ55cb3hQW

What can I say it gets boring sometimes

AHdzD2-uwwSmOX7XOR0yDhINsOG_mzEJ55cb3hQW

2 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

I know we're supposed to hate her now but I can't make this not being the best song ever

mariah-carey-crying.gif

This, 4 In The Morning, and Early Winter are straight up the 3 best electro pop/midtempo ballads OF ALL TIME. None of her shenanigans are gonna change that. I'm glad I have both of her solo albums (in my head canon she stopped releasing solo stuff after The Sweet Escape) as CD rips on my phone so she's not getting any streaming revenue from me but good god are some of her songs immortal! sosad

I feel bad for Nelly Furtado getting so fat. Im sorry you ate to many men in your maneater video sweetie

Also I love Rosalia but Lux is kinda not her best album. A lot of the songs are fitting too many ideas in a short amount of time and the songs/songwriting need to be more fleshed out. She needs to take a page out of Vulnicura.

Me walking between exercises in the gym all week while I've been on this Madonna kick

Would you rather have Lizzo sit on your face right after she took a dump (no wiping) or lick Benny Blanco's feet until they're clean?

12 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Would you rather have Lizzo sit on your face right after she took a dump (no wiping) or lick Benny Blanco's feet until they're clean?

Or

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

9 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

I know we're supposed to hate her now but I can't make this not being the best song ever

mariah-carey-crying.gif

The best video too. Give her the lead actress Oscar frfr.

9 minutes ago, Genie in a Bottle said:

Would you rather have Lizzo sit on your face right after she took a dump (no wiping) or lick Benny Blanco's feet until they're clean?

would u rather log out forever or never post again as punishment for this post?
487ad1f16e587232c89256a74a0fed2709df4748

Why do I want a new Adele album all of a sudden?

AHdzD2-uwwSmOX7XOR0yDhINsOG_mzEJ55cb3hQW

why are my SOTYs so far all 10/10s?

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

@CherryBay I'm not saying you should kill yourself, but maybe you should at least be banned permanently.

bunny

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Godga stans Sexistensial on her birthday. Why??

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

legends stanning legends, it's a beautiful sight to see

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

the way everyone's trying tight, non-slop albooms and still flopping in quality

AHdzD2-uwwSmOX7XOR0yDhINsOG_mzEJ55cb3hQW

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.