Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

17 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

PRISM narrowed down to 10 tracks is kinda serving pop bible

  1. Roar

  2. Legendary Lovers

  3. Unconditionally

  4. Dark Horse (feat. Juicy J)

  5. Ghost

  6. Love Me

  7. This Moment

  8. Spiritual

  9. Choose Your Battles

  10. By The Grace Of God

like AN ALBUM

Narrowed down to 0 tracks would be serving pop bible

rogue2

Legendary Lovers is still that bop though!

Lies Lies Lies #7

Love Somebody #1

I'm the Problem #2

Just in Case #2

What I Want #1

I Got Better #7

20 Cigarettes #15

Don't We #48 (current single)

This single run is iconic tbh jonny5

54 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

All the Electro RnB on Sasha Firece actually eats very hard - Diva, Single Ladies and the electro pop masterpiece SWEET DREM and mega Bop, Radio. It really gets drag down by all the snoozeeeewsss, which consist of more tha 70% of the album..

I think the issue with IASF is that the highs are TOO high for the lows to actually matter. without it we wouldn't have 4 and so forth, and that's also something to think about.

4 minutes ago, rmmas said:

Lies Lies Lies #7

Love Somebody #1

I'm the Problem #2

Just in Case #2

What I Want #1

I Got Better #7

20 Cigarettes #15

Don't We #48 (current single)

This single run is iconic tbh jonny5

… thank god he went #2 twice chile. otherwise he would've been close to snatching katy's record!

So sick of seeing raven symones ginormous self sitting around doing interviews about the Disney channel... Girl shut the **** up. I bet she's Maga

So slayter (however she spells it) is a real person huh? She sounds like an ATRL gay with a free 00s loops package that's listened to Blackout one too many times. It has to be the corniest **** I've ever heard.

39 minutes ago, Tate said:

So sick of seeing raven symones ginormous self sitting around doing interviews about the Disney channel... Girl shut the **** up. I bet she's Maga

you mean the "i'm not African-American" songstress. what makes you say that?

rogue2

1 hour ago, modeblock said:

I think the issue with IASF is that the highs are TOO high for the lows to actually matter. without it we wouldn't have 4 and so forth, and that's also something to think about.

4 is truly the old Beyonce, the DC Beyonce , the lead singer Beyonce, the 03 solo RNB Beyonce at her FINAL FORM before she evolved and transformed to tha new age Beyonce

The way she milked out some of the greatest rnb songs ever recorded from COUNTDOWN, to END OF TIME to LOVE ON TOP

IMG_1800.gif

Edited by Kh-Loud

Wait we have a Maga Wallen stan on this site? Permaban for that reason alone.

Nnnnn not the bait I threw regarding the cheating discourse being paid complete dust deadbanana

Maybe I spend too much time on Reddit because I was expecting very dramatic reactions nnnnnn

bibliahh

who is he even and how is he always around celebs rip

Hillary Duffs make up is always so ******* ugly. Either she has bad taste or her make up artist hates her and wants her to look like a weirdo

She was insane for leaving this out from her album.

An official instrumental would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Escape

25 minutes ago, Tate said:

grok-video-2026-03-29-21-05-38-ezgif-com

The way his biopic can't venture beyond 1992 because it'll make his ass look guilty as ****.

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The way his biopic can't venture beyond 1992 because it'll make his ass look guilty as ****.

Or because 1992 is 28 years after his career started and it has to be in a 2nd movie anywaycoffee

15 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The way his biopic can't venture beyond 1992 because it'll make his ass look guilty as ****.

His ass was guilty. He a pedo

Automatic by Jessie Ware is so boring. Like genuinely what is happening this era. Every song is worse than the previous one…

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Poo Velvet is far and away Lanita's worst cover

IMG_4180.thumb.gif.55bf4e06e16d06ba1f533

Doin Time is her only worthwhile cover

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.