Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The problem with this Raye album is that it feels so overstuffed with different ideas, styles and topics.

no the problem is that all her ideas, styles and topics are dogshit

rogue2

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

u See Slayyter isn't a vocalist but she sings with soo much personality, attitude, sasss etc… like she knows how to deliver the proper emotion whenever needed and that's why she's much better than the talentless nonsinging monotonous singers!

IMG_1800.gif

the bait & switch of ROID being marketed as some dark bawp techno hip hop fusion queen with Escapism only for her to churn out this boring Love For Sale ass music should be studied

I am genuinely shocked at how effortlessly RAYEola seems to seduce the critics... I get it, she does anything in her power to not be immortalized as faceless radio dance slop girlie but this abrupt 180 is TOO DAMN artificial.

Almost like she's insisting on authenticity so hard without realizing it circles back into pastiche… (Hans Zimmer and Al Green like bffr sis)

Somebody needs to tell her that she doesn't have to LARP as a jazz artist to prove she is good. Even with Gaga it wasnt this bad

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I am genuinely shocked at how effortlessly RAYEola seems to seduce the critics... I get it, she does anything in her power to not be immortalized as faceless radio dance slop girlie but this abrupt 180 is TOO DAMN artificial.

Almost like she's insisting on authenticity so hard without realizing it circles back into pastiche… (Hans Zimmer and Al Green like bffr sis)

Somebody needs to tell her that she doesn't have to LARP as a jazz artist to prove she is good. Even with Gaga it wasnt this bad

What Gaga does has class to it.

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

What Gaga does has class to it.

Ngl when GaGa larped as a 50 year old cuntry singer from Nashville we at least got this gem. And nothing for RAYEola!

Is RAYE's new album pretentious af? Won't listen yet because I'm so sick of hearing literally everywhere the husband song.

weird-car-super-idol-cat.gif

@Mr.X no she can't be sexy anymore she's very old and very fat now. She sings I feel for you to sandwiches now

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Ngl when GaGa larped as a 50 year old cuntry singer from Nashville we at least got this gem. And nothing for RAYEola!

I kinda hate the Joanne album cover. I think this would've been more fitting:

s-l1200.jpg

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

I kinda hate the Joanne album cover. I think this would've been more fitting:

s-l1200.jpg

that one gave off too much lesbian energy for the soccer mom audience she was aiming towards I fear

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

that one gave off too much lesbian energy for the soccer mom audience she was aiming towards I fear

Don't soccer moms like Z!onist? It would've been perfect.

Now why was the abysmal Trustfall by St!nk playing over the speakers as I was leaving the gym

tenor.gif

I'm still gagged by that one Lizzo fan who said she needs to be careful, or she'll end up like Ava Max bibliahh

tenor.gif

All it takes is one quick search to see that Sweet But Psycho outstreams Lizzo's whole discography, every day. The misinformation in stan circles is outrageous sometimes. Lizzo has no hit songs. Zero.

Edited by Reginald

Lizzo should had stayed fat longer until the bank got much fatter. She could had easily made a lot more money but she ruined her brand

tenor.gif

That's what Lizzo gets for stealing Cupcakke's swag.

G-yBN5lFY0OSdRDC.jpg

7 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I'm still gagged by that one Lizzo fan who said she needs to be careful, or she'll end up like Ava Max bibliahh

tenor.gif

All it takes is one quick search to see that Sweet But Psycho outstreams Lizzo's whole discography, every day. The misinformation in stan circles is outrageous sometimes. Lizzo has no hit songs. Zero.

You rn:

YEsEw3.gif

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.