Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Music_Review_-_Robyn_90220.jpg?w=350

She really told the photographer they were only taking one pic and that's it, it's going to be the cover.

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Someone Ai that demo to say omg that robyns shameless. Sounds more Robyn than Britney

35 minutes ago, conatus said:

Now why was the abysmal Trustfall by St!nk playing over the speakers as I was leaving the gym

tenor.gif

Not that I'm especially proud to admit it but when it first dropped, I actually thought this Z!onist block party anthem was a decent tune

tenor.gif

Never Gonna Support Innocent Civilians Again is the worst song Max Martin ever put his hands on

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Never Gonna Support Innocent Civilians Again is the worst song Max Martin ever put his hands on

It single-handedly redeemed Stupid Larvae. #ThankYouZ!onist

33 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Music_Review_-_Robyn_90220.jpg?w=350

She really told the photographer they were only taking one pic and that's it, it's going to be the cover.

The worst album cover in recent memory, as a stan of the Selena_Gomez_-_Rare.png albumstress

Lizzo's new song only has 700k streams after a full week rip

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Lizzo's new song only has 700k streams after a full week rip

She really did coast off Cupcakke's swag and that flute. suburban

4 minutes ago, Gyro Zeppeli said:

Wait I'm moving

I can't understand a single word of this

even if shes a flop now who cares her old hits still carry strongjonny2

18 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I can't understand a single word of this

It's not the lyrics that matter, it's the vibes babes

url.thumb.gif.da009dc74f7af414f434f31fc5

2 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Not that I'm especially proud to admit it but when it first dropped, I actually thought this Z!onist block party anthem was a decent tune

tenor.gif

There's no way that bollock is a decent chune mate

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

Faddison and Shiiiter ender!

This didn't end either of them.

Sexistential is a phenomenal record, Jesus. Robyn has done it again. worship2

I wish Katy would work with Klas again when she decides to return to the dance floor.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.