Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Billy Porter needs to get arrested for putting his nasty hot breath on that woman

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

If I was a mod I would ban all the people here who say that things are "camp" when they are just plain dogshit.

1 minute ago, conatus said:

Ooooh yeah you're lucky I'm not cuz I would find a way to use my mod powers to sabotage every damn rate!

12 hours ago, Album Leak said:

The way people were totally serious about Big Hoops MV being full of Illuminati symbolism. Ah the early 2010s..

nelly-furtado-conspiracy-theorist.jpg

the concept of her getting fat and hopping on the maga conspiracy train

IMG_1800.gif

Just now, ScorpiosGroove said:

the concept of her getting fat and hopping on the maga conspiracy train

IMG_1800.gif

She can be as chunky and funky as she wants to be but please don't even joke about the possibility of a Nelly MAGAdo, I still want to listen to I'm Like A Bird time to time.

rogue

6 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Ooooh yeah you're lucky I'm not cuz I would find a way to use my mod powers to sabotage every damn rate!

And how would that be any different to what you do now

rogue

  • ATRL Moderator
15 minutes ago, flower moon said:

PenguinTim_is_a_compulsive_LIAR.thumb.gi

deadbanana2

And so my masterplan to get them to change their profile pic finally comes to fruition

thisisalecx-emma-roberts.gif

Just now, conatus said:

And how would that be any different to what you do now

rogue

Fair point but I think I was being a super duper itty bitty cute wholesome FAIR kitty boy in the 2003 Makes The Woman rate. Wouldn't you agree?

cat-cat-dance.gif

Just now, Album Leak said:

Fair point but I think I was being a super duper itty bitty cute wholesome FAIR kitty boy in the 2003 Makes The Woman rate. Wouldn't you agree?

cat-cat-dance.gif

I definitely expected much worse, I'll say that

Some other voters weren't as... kind

rogue

Just now, conatus said:

I definitely expected much worse, I'll say that

Some other voters weren't as... kind

rogue

My scores might be all over the place and there's clear sabotage here and there but I'm like NEVER the lowest scorer on average, unless it's Janet Jackson's first two albums.

cat-cat-dance.gif

Hot and Cold and I Kissed A Girl are both such pop masterpieces.

KATY DID peak with her debut since she hasn't made a single song Bette than those two since

cat-cat-dance.gif

27 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Fair point but I think I was being a super duper itty bitty cute wholesome FAIR kitty boy in the 2003 Makes The Woman rate. Wouldn't you agree?

cat-cat-dance.gif

If I catch you hating too much of Allahmy, get ready to be skulldragged like this sis

rogue

Is there any decent musician that's been inspired by her?! It's all MAGAS and freaks who love her music...

Reputation was one of the greatest albums ever written

[original post removed by Taylor Nation]

What a marvelous truth he said regarding this extremely controversial, thought-provoking, goth-punk experimental masterpiece! She really was unfairly criticized for it, but look at them now. Praise to our TayLord, our beloved Supreme!

tenor.gif

Edited by Florence Belch

1 hour ago, Maddox said:

Is there any decent musician that's been inspired by her?! It's all MAGAS and freaks who love her music...

"i just need to make a better album"

goes on to make an even worse album with an even more repulsive cover, singles and performances

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, California said:

Image

AI is getting scarier day by day

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Tate said:

Billy Porter needs to get arrested for putting his nasty hot breath on that woman

And it went on for like a minute I know she smelled every cavity in his mouth lol

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.