Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, howboutdat said:

Screenshot-4.png

Screenshot-4.png

Screenshot-4.png Screenshot-4.png

Takes one to know one

1493157696-madonna.gif

  • Replies 42.9k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

the concept of Lola Young having more Grammy's than LDR

Lard is pushing 40, Grammyless, chained to that Trump voting husband and spends her days cyberbullying minorities from her stank Louisiana swamp.

Grammy winner Lolallah Young has a much brighter future ahead of her.

rogue

56 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

That Jennie album had to be the most overrated thing from last year. People acting like she delivered the serve of the year when it had like 3 good songs at most

rogue

She only delivered when you compare the album to the other solo BP releases

rogue

2 minutes ago, discosean said:

Takes one to know one

1493157696-madonna.gif

Even the gif is from eons ago. Give it a rest. Though being an old perv is probably something y'all share. Cute!

IMG_1800.gif

20 minutes ago, sxmescudi said:

not new swiftie mods chile—

north-korea-propaganda.gif

Where can I apply I want to be the first liddo mod ever

tenor.gif

52 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

She only delivered when you compare the album to the other solo BP releases

rogue

Personally I think Jisoo won by virtue of releasing the least shite of all of them

rogue

20 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Where can I apply I want to be the first liddo mod ever

tenor.gif

When you think about it we don't really need liddo mods because liddos are a big fanbase here and work as a unit, downvoting and reporting all Gaga hate, forcing mods to deal with our own moderation. We are already the mods.

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Stuart said:

Suddenly, I'm a Little Kylonster

kafMJDy.gif

This is what I mean by men shouldn't sing

rogue

This song is so ******* bad. Listening to this is exhausting, makes me feels unhealthy. It dries your throat. It's tedious, devil, horrible. Thank god she flopped after.

4 minutes ago, kabronsita4eva said:

This song is so ******* bad. Listening to this is exhausting, makes me feels unhealthy. It dries your throat. It's tedious, devil, horrible. Thank god she flopped after.

I remember when you couldn't go anywhere without the radio spamming this song. biblio

One of the worst album titles in pop music. I don't know why would you want your debut title to sound like schizophrenic

GeriHalliwellSchizophonicWhite.png

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

I remember when you couldn't go anywhere without the radio spamming this song. biblio

It's every bad thing that you could find in a 2015 song in one. Horrid.juanny

50 minutes ago, FailSafe said:

Where can I apply I want to be the first liddo mod ever

tenor.gif

are there really no liddo mods here?

kinda shocking because i'm pretty sure y'all are the majority here

IMG_1800.gif

D A I L Y R E M I N D E R

House of GODGA received more Oscar nominations than Wicked Part II

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

D A I L Y R E M I N D E R

House of GODGA received more Oscar nominations than Wicked Part II

and more Razzies clap3

the tonal dissonance of ATRL always coming for Mesozoicna and then glazing FADnet when her career is in hell with her her brother as we speak. she's like on Mylène Dufrene's level if you wanna talk contemporaries

IMG_1800.gif

SYG Cleanse:

Who are you partying with and why?

djbryant.gif

Tinashe%20Dance.gif

Call%20Me%20By%20Your%20Name%20Dance.gif

restricted1.gif

Gesaffelstein.gif

Conatuson%20Drugs.gif

Hashtag @discosean.

@conatus Post the avatar of that one

DJ you had so I can add it to the list.

tumblr_nbw5iwByC71ry2uopo4_250.gif

...Vin

Edited by Vin

4 minutes ago, Vin said:

SYG Cleanse:

Who are you partying with and why?

djbryant.gif

Tinashe%20Dance.gif

Call%20Me%20By%20Your%20Name%20Dance.gif

Gesaffelstein.gif

Conatuson%20Drugs.gif

Hashtag @discosean.

@conatus Post the avatar of that one

DJ you had so I can add it to the list.

tumblr_nbw5iwByC71ry2uopo4_250.gif

...Vin

What in the hell is all this? I don't want to be included in this. Do not use me for clout.

Just now, discosean said:

What in the hell is all this? I don't want to be included in this. Do not use me for clout.

You have to have clout before

I can actually use you for it.

Convince-Me.gif

It was supposed to be fun.

I thought you'd enjoy it,

since you're a party animal (on drugs).

tumblr_nbw5iwByC71ry2uopo4_250.gif

...Vin

Tinashe%20Dance.gif

Miss Tinashe is the only one that won't roofie you and steal your cellphone, so the answer is clear

2 minutes ago, FrederickGa said:

Thank You Lady Gaga

IMG_1800.gif

I remember when a Hive told me Apeshit was more iconic than Telephone. bibliahh

Girls can't tell that he fine off rip
'Cause he don't look like he like dick
But if he liked it, I'd still like him
As a freak, I can admit that and he likes it

rogue

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.