Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

The way that if nobody popular releases in the next couple of weeks we're gonna have that random MAGA woman topping the Hot 100 and MAGA Wallen topping the albums chart at the same time

we died. we died. we died and are in hell.

rogue

  • Replies 43.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Alessandra said:

the new magat kuntry gal

rogue

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

that random MAGA woman

I'll be honest, I thought you were talking about Taydolf

rogue

1 minute ago, conatus said:

I'll be honest, I thought you were talking about Taydolf

rogue

nah, they managed to manufacture a female morgan wallen out of thin air

rogue

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/522402-the-hq-thread-2026/page/31/#findComment-28867400

Corruption on full display on commencement day, and they don't even try to hide it! If there's any justice this loser would've been FIRED by now! But everything comes down on farming the most thumbs up on this internet nursing home.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:

ATRL was the house built by GODney and they turned it into a concentration camp! ATRL truly intimates life!

i do think its odd that some of the higher ups havent recognised that this place isnt for them anymore. like, they dont like it here..?

trying to over moderate everything to fit their personal vision and erase the culture that built places like this on the net. its messy but that how its meant to be. why stick around if its so offensive to u like

1d7599d537c01c5c0ddcb6f82baceb5d70a5d49e

13 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Wondering why they had to remove my sig, member title and location when the original post is still in HQ. You can't spell tyrant without R*an (and their best friends).

IMG_1800.gif

complete this name: ***l*r

hint: a megalomaniacal figure with legions of cult-like followers

IMG_1800.gif

img%5D

ddddd the EFFORT to edit "I reported from the report queue" from the posts and quotes. rofl

3 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

img%5D

ddddd the EFFORT to edit "I reported from the report queue" from the posts and quotes. rofl

Screaming which thread of yours was closed

I'd love to see Morgan topping the album charts again considering he's been getting blocked for many weeks tho

rogue

6 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

img%5D

ddddd the EFFORT to edit "I reported from the report queue" from the posts and quotes. rofl

Put this light mode **** in a spoiler my god

1 minute ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Screaming which thread of yours was closed

They went to my profile FIRST, closed a thread without any replies in 2 days. And keep the WPs rolling for this HARMLESS thread because I will not shut up about this LOSER behavior. I got called a nazi and racist because a straight actor came out as STRAIGHT on ******* ATRL you can't make this up.

  • ATRL Moderator

@Born to Run I already DMed you privately to explain what happened, but seeing as you want to keep going

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

img%5D

ddddd the EFFORT to edit "I reported from the report queue" from the posts and quotes. rofl

Yes, I made a typo in my original post, hence why I went back and edited it. I already showed you the report log in the DM I sent you which backs up what I said, you read this DM, so why are you still going on about this?

23 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

My record shows I had 0 WP before the modzis took over.

Your actual record shows that you had 10 or so warnings before yesterday

24 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Keep the WPs coming I don't give a ****.

Gladly

rogue

Just now, PenguinTim said:

Your actual record shows that you had 10 or so warnings before yesterday

******* post it HERE and if I don't have them you QUIT NOW.

18 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

******* post it HERE and if I don't have them you QUIT NOW.

I agree with @Born to Run - penguin should QUIT NOW. he has no business being a mod. he is katy hater. making him highly unqualified. he is wayyyy below @SmittenCake in ethics and that ***** was born in hell, allegedly. down with penguin! let's start a mob!!! sjfdlskfjdsljdsggd

I just listened to Hejira by Blackface Mitchell for the first time ever. Believe it or not I supposedly avoid her racist music like plague and was only going to wait until she dies to explore her music.

However, with that being said, HitLOR wishes she has an ounce of this racist hag talents! She's also a very natural talented singer so no wonder she hates hitlor talentlsss asss. Hope she dies soon so I can explore her music.

this being how i found out that lola young is an island gyal

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.