Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Can't outdo the original

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

let's not pit legends against each other

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by California

10 minutes ago, California said:

let's not pit legends against each other

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

$now $krippers legends?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Gracie Abrahamovic is the MJ of this generation when you really think about it

20251227_114503.thumb.gif.303b20d89763c5

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

4 minutes ago, California said:

in my household yes

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

You know what I love you enough to forget I just read that

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

7 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

You know what I love you enough to forget I just read that

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

big words

please try to upscale your avi for a second

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

2 hours ago, Toxic Love said:

As much as I like Janet I don't think I'll ever forgive her for popularizing the use of interludes on albums. Jfc they're always so useless and annoying

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I kinda agree but Chromatica II to 911 interlude was one of Chromebook's slays

#ThankYouJanet

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Now this is how you do a limp-wristed anthem

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

10 minutes ago, California said:

big words

please try to upscale your avi for a second

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

GAYtrl scales it down even in my profile (but it's there)

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Vrx.

22 hours ago, Da Vinci said:

Varianties really keep clinging to that POTY magazine cover (that spawned one of the most out of touch, out of place, vapid, shallow pop girl interviews instead of shining light on more pressing, global issues that could've benefited from that spotlight instead of the usual, decade long Kimye fued)

It was an interview about HER. Y'all need to stop expecting pop girls to be giving speeches about global issues, as if that has anything to do with their job whatsoever rip It doesn't even work for popstars to be doing that; Billie, for example, ends up looking like a massive hypocrite because of her anti-capitalist/environmental stances conflicting with what she actually does

Edited by Kurt Hummel

Accidentally ruined my week because I just remembered that there's an impending Hairy Styles threat coming in two days.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, Mezzanine said:

Accidentally ruined my week because I just remembered that there's an impending Hairy Styles threat coming in two days.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Harry Styles threatens new music being a reality for us

We lost

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

3 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

Harry Styles threatens new music being a reality for us

We lost

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Someone describing it as "brat for straights"

As if enduring brat for gays wasn't enough

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

2 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

Someone describing it as "brat for straights"

As if enduring brat for gays wasn't enough

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

If he gets something seasonal like Charli does for multiple years I may just properly kill myself

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, Vrx. said:

If he gets something seasonal like Charli does for multiple years I may just properly kill myself

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

At least we won't have to brace ourselves for his Substack

Lord how I'm praying for his downfall

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

9 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

At least we won't have to brace ourselves for his Substack

Lord how I'm praying for his downfall

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Did that hair transplant take the remainder of his IQ with it? Christ

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Harry Styles vs BTShit battling for #1 would be kinda a kii, hope those parasocial, stinky streaming farms lose their collective minds and kill themselves

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Beach House couldn't do this.

I know who could though

Oh Thom Yorke don't cry

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.