Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

I finish a meeting and the Radiohead discourse is still going.

Anyways, @oomf

  • Replies 41.8k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Escape said:

ATRL.gif

Speaking of salute, the way Rina should've gotten out of khia asylum with this one

ATRL.gif

5 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I finish a meeting and the Radiohead discourse is still going.

Anyways, @oomf

Well babe, would you rather see us discuss about more Bandaids' Spotify updates perhaps?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Just now, Florence Belch said:

Well babe, would you rather see us discuss about more Bandaids' Spotify updates perhaps?

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

or Everybody Sleep

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Just now, California said:

or Everybody Sleep

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Don't try me HOE, I'm one of the last people here that's not dragging Mylène

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, Florence Belch said:

Don't try me HOE, I'm one of the last people here that's not dragging Mylène

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

you would never

mariah-carey-crying.gif

Just now, California said:

you would never

mariah-carey-crying.gif

I love her too much to do so tbh, can't say the same for her daughter Alisneezée (she's getting dragged in the International Britneys and Gagas rate)

mariah-carey-crying.gif

SYG cleanse against trash Zionist bands who wish they were as talented

This Loreen album news reminded me of how Tatoo is one of the most annoying songs of all time. That chorus is just nails on a chalkboard

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Dumbell and Maga Fella better take some notes, this is how you make a DEBUT.superman

27 minutes ago, California said:

don't know what people see in that eurovision puppet

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

The way she failed to capitalize on the Eurovision success twice

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

I really ******* hate screechy, shouty songs like Euphoria, what good is having vocal talent when my ******* ears are bleeding while getting pierced by shrill screams

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

11 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I really ******* hate screechy, shouty songs like Euphoria, what good is having vocal talent when my ******* ears are bleeding while getting pierced by shrill screams

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Me to Fadga's HAG'd vocals

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Maybe stop listening to weak, whispering, pitchy, off-key monotone "singers" who hide their LACK of vocal talent in studio production and you'll recognise actual singing

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Oop I hit a nerve

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Anyway there's a massive difference between real, pleasant, vocal acrobatics that DON'T sound screechy or shouty like Mariah, Whitney, Adele, Celine, etc. and unlistenable messes like Euphoria, Fireworks or Xtinct's discography!

The bulk of Ellie Goulding's discography goes too over the top with cursive singing. The weird cherubic tone is not for me. However, I really did enjoy Brightest Blue. And her last album, I think I liked as well.

GIF-20260118-133258-702.gif

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Oop I hit a nerve

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Anyway there's a massive difference between real, pleasant, vocal acrobatics that DON'T sound screechy or shouty like Mariah, Whitney, Adele, Celine, etc. and unlistenable messes like Euphoria, Fireworks or Xtinct's discography!

Wasn't aimed at you in particular diva, and I agree with your point here

Just in this thread I see members trying to drag talented artists almost daily, and we MUST remember that the number one enemies are always the talentless frauds of the industry IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.