Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Don't tell me is a good song

I remember the disappointment when I found out it was by Madone

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

25 minutes ago, California said:

I just read the worst post ever

28 minutes ago, California said:

LAP has always been such an uninteresting song to me not to mention the fact that it's also her second worst album

24 minutes ago, California said:

her debut is smash after smash

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

2 minutes ago, Escape said:

The hair on the floor... the iamamwhoami bounty era single cover tea

don't ever compare god to Bleta Terrier ever again

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

Imagine being this corny and lame staying with that ugly man

I genuinely don't understand how people can sit through Madino's first 3 albums when she sounds like that. Wbk she wasn't the most gifted singer but her voice on those early albums was actually ROUGH. Literal nails on a chalkboard.

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

2 minutes ago, California said:

another day another thread where users are saying Into You is pop perfection

you people are under spells

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

Will this **** ever end

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

has anyone done a I Love New York vs Welcome to New York thread

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

We have a winner

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

40 minutes ago, Aden said:

Madead's 90s discog is excellent, I'll giver her that. She was smoking something good during Erotica-Nursing Bed-Ray of Light.

Otherwise her 80s albums are all mid, her only good 2000s albums are Music and COADF, and the rest are Garbaj

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

This is exactly how I feel about her right now but Im yet to listen to her 2010's stuff because IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462 but I'm having Erotica on repeat

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Corinne ended all of them tbh

I didn't know about this Rae girlie. This is cute

IMG_1800.gif.3dc3386db41b5c22b512dea4462

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.