Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Escape said:

Never could get into this album... this song though

t1m4i52akscf1.gif

On 1/11/2026 at 7:49 PM, Graves said:

stanning gives stunted development. Like, something went wrong there.

ezgif-1-33aaeabbd8.thumb.gif.ac0761840f7

fixed it for u heart

As much as I like Janet I don't think I'll ever forgive her for popularizing the use of interludes on albums. Jfc they're always so useless and annoying

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 minute ago, Toxic Love said:

As much as I like Janet I don't think I'll ever forgive her for popularizing the use of interludes on albums. Jfc they're always so useless and annoying

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

This is an unique take... I always see the girls praising her interludes to high heavens

6 minutes ago, Escape said:

This is an unique take... I always see the girls praising her interludes to high heavens

I'm talking about other people's interludes, though I don't really care about hers either

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Liddos shouldn't have assumed I Just Might was gonna bomb or be a decline to gloat about Gargamel's "power" priceless They just never learn

5 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

Liddos shouldn't have assumed I Just Might was gonna bomb or be a decline to gloat about Gargamel's "power" priceless They just never learn

They were saying...

sabrina

Edited by Escape

22 minutes ago, Toxic Love said:

As much as I like Janet I don't think I'll ever forgive her for popularizing the use of interludes on albums. Jfc they're always so useless and annoying

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

the four second interludes on janet pmtfo

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the four second interludes on janet pmtfo

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

All of them are useless tbh

Like what is this

And they can't even inflate her album streams (lord knows she needs that) because they're too short

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

billionaire Bey-girlie should had released this version instead. It woulda had 3 billion streams and still be doing 5.555 million daily currently

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

The Velvet Rope has been one of my favorite albums of all time since I could remember but yeah I only listened to those annoying interlude ONCEEEEEEEE(maybe a few times) in the past 17 years since I discovered the album

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

6 minutes ago, Mezzanine said:

I'm giving you BACK-

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

she was preparing us for the best song ever so we'll let this one slide

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Recently Browsing 4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.