Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

I wouldn't mind seeing Harry block Taylor from winning album of the year for the 4th time in 2027.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Happylittlepunk

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

38 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Harry block Taylor from winning album of the year for the 4th time in 2027.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Hydrogen bomb vs coughing baby

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

What the *** is a swiftolmologist and why are we spamming threads of it

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

At least Fantano has musical knowledge (and he's good looking). I could never go through one minute of that guy's videos. Very moronic mazen

Harold would be a releasing a late 90s house BOP if he was really at least half ******, ******* loser - I know another boring Spotify'd "disco" trash is coming Ala BruNO

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

swiftologist needs to try looks maxxing, cuz he has a weak mid-face and bug eyes

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by modeblock

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Harry block Taylor from winning album of the year for the 4th time in 2027.

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

somehow Harold is the lesser evil here, so I agree

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

3 hours ago, Florence Belch said:

Love Radiohead, but I legit can't stand Thom and his insufferable ass

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

agreed, the female gaga

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

3 minutes ago, modeblock said:

agreed, the female gaga

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

All I read is that you agree that Gaga is legendary like radio head!

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

Edited by Happylittlepunk

Oh Katy Perry performing songs from over 13 years ago, absolutely fabulous for a throwback laugh

3 hours ago, DivaCup said:

The bulk of Ellie Goulding's discography goes too over the top with cursive singing. The weird cherubic tone is not for me. However, I really did enjoy Brightest Blue. And her last album, I think I liked as well.

GIF-20260118-133258-702.gif

Hunny, what is this gif bibliahh

GIF-20260118-133258-702.gif

Ellie's last album was fun, and her new song Destiny is FANTASTIC! I'm so excited for the new album jonnycat

Just now, Curaga said:

Hunny, what is this gif bibliahh

GIF-20260118-133258-702.gif

Ellie's last album was fun, and her new song Destiny is FANTASTIC! I'm so excited for the new album jonnycat

Some celebrity lookalikes that I came across and decided to gif it flower

So today's the day Nickis house get SNATCHED

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

5 hours ago, Rascal said:

SYG cleanse against trash Zionist bands who wish they were as talented

26 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

So today's the day Nickis house get SNATCHED

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

Papa Bear wheb his crackheaded parents run out of the house carrying a brick of snowflake instead of him:

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

Everything happening to Nicki is so sad and I wish she got the help she needed early in life. She was never an inherently evil person but bubbly and kind while cocky and confident sosad so damn talented and beautiful. A once in a generation lyrical rapptress and her talent down the drain because of lack of positive life role models and mistreatment + abuse early in life sosad

I honestly don't know what's next with her and if there's any point of return. She's now too evil to even care about anything. Smh.

5 hours ago, DivaCup said:

The bulk of Ellie Goulding's discography goes too over the top with cursive singing. The weird cherubic tone is not for me. However, I really did enjoy Brightest Blue. And her last album, I think I liked as well.

GIF-20260118-133258-702.gif

This gif reminded me of this classic

Taylor Swift and Katy Perry appear to FINALLY end feud as they pose up for  cute selfies - sort of - The Mirror

3 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

All I read is that you agree that Gaga is legendary like radio head!

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

oh absolutely! we stan godga and thumb in this house, legends who can actually back up their insufferability heart

IMG_1800.thumb.gif.797e284dccb5b58cd8bb6

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

So today's the day Nickis house get SNATCHED

chuuminaj-lovely-peaches.gif

Make a thread about it.

Why are we dragging Harry? He's one of the few successful queer artists. Y'all really hate

53 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Make a thread about it.

And do a live countdown

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.