Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, California said:

like you weren't exhibiting crazy levels of upliftings two days ago

Tinashe.thumb.gif.5b45f911a35e302e01b360

Balancing it out with Sans logique pannings don't you worry

Tinashe.thumb.gif.5b45f911a35e302e01b360

  • Replies 42.5k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Ooh they're coming so hard

the turkish excellence will debut their first ever english single to celebrate their europe tour

i'm so proud 🥲

what a corny аss song but this performance is proof that AI art and those AI meme copycat videos will never outdo the original human-made art

19 minutes ago, Angelshark said:

Uplifting Lola Young

There's always time to post one of the best 2025 songs after all

tenor.gif

Just so you know @Florence Belch I have completely brainwashed myself into loving this song because that is how committed I am to my Italian Mother!

Even tho it sounds way too much like this...

6 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Just so you know @Florence Belch I have completely brainwashed myself into loving this song because that is how committed I am to my Italian Mother!

Even tho it sounds way too much like this...

Can't say I really like it tbh: this album is shaping up to have the worst unispired house, to the point it sounds like a borderline parody of her previous works too rip

One Italian electro-pop artist that released a 2026 album you could like is Ditonellapiaga

3 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

Can't say I really like it tbh: this album is shaping up to have the worst unispired house, to the point it sounds like a borderline parody of her previous works too rip

One Italian electro-pop artist that released a 2026 album you could like is Ditonellapiaga

Oh absolutely! Like where is Musica Elettronica? Ultima Botta A Parigi? Main *****? GMBH? 160BPM???? But I know whatever she is cooking, there's going to be one or two amazing song in the album tracks.

I'll get through this Ditonellapiaga album and get back to you!

14 minutes ago, Album Leak said:

Oh absolutely! Like where is Musica Elettronica? Ultima Botta A Parigi? Main *****? GMBH? 160BPM???? But I know whatever she is cooking, there's going to be one or two amazing song in the album tracks.

I'll get through this Ditonellapiaga album and get back to you!

I hope so, cause so far this diva is releasing TikTok slops, and I hate to say it jonnycat

Wish La rappresentante di Lista were still in their dance-pop era too, cause their bops were of the highest quality

11 minutes ago, Florence Belch said:

I hope so, cause so far this diva is releasing TikTok slops, and I hate to say it jonnycat

Wish La rappresentante di Lista were still in their dance-pop era too, cause their bops were of the highest quality

Ditonellapiaga album was alright, but it was a little too clean and predictable for my tastes. Like it was more pop than electronic which always has to be evaluated in pop standards, and for that it was a pretty safe album overall. I did enjoy most of it though, and Miss Italia is the clear highlight for me, and I'm taking that to my playlist!

I'll see what's up with the La rappresentante di Lista album next!

EDIT: Sará was the highlight for sure! Ciao Ciao was cute too! A more interesting album, I'd say.

Edited by Album Leak

36 minutes ago, conatus said:

They truly are well beyond self-parody at this point

HTZckTTbsAMfZal?format=webp&name=large

It sends me how they don't realize that pitchfork scores has been very generous for her for years rip

Swifties randomly beefing with Tinashe now because Slopgirl was panned rip

They really hate when any female artist is universally acclaimed. They acted like this with Renaissance, brat, and you seem pretty for a girl so in love.

image0.gif?ex=6ac17df7&is=6ac02c77&hm=9a

2 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

MF14 lead single

Tinashe.thumb.gif.5b45f911a35e302e01b360

I'll never forget how openly she hated this song lol

TRASH THE HOTEL - let's get drunk on the mini bar

6 minutes ago, Yes, AND said:

Lady gaga is a huge fad

Sis we all saw Ms, Sheep's expose dies

Your true fave is a disgusting blackfishing 00's fad loser who to this day remains Britney's cuckold. Brit got two #1s during G's debut, and Xtinct got laughed at cause her music is terrible and she copied G. I can see why you hate G.

Oh, and the Miley hate is also random and Xtinct'd . She literally destroys that botched Madame T wax figure…Let's keep it real 💋

Edited by Mr. Stratus

@punisher he want a young ho, uhu, he want a young ho, he want a young ho, uhu, he want a young ho

twerk-cute.gif

God-Donna 7 VMAS Wins

Poor some 09-11 Fads

🪏Their undertaker has arrived in The right place

Edited by Wednesday

4 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

MF14 lead single

Tinashe.thumb.gif.5b45f911a35e302e01b360

who the **** is mf? deadbanana4

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.