Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

SYG: 2026

Featured Replies

Taylor is really exposing her lifelong insecurity with not being universally praised and liked yet again by doubling down on an album absolutely no one, not even her fans like. She really can't stand it when things don't go her way huh?

vin

  • Replies 42.4k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Taylor is really exposing her lifelong insecurity with not being universally praised and liked yet again by doubling down on an album absolutely no one, not even her fans like. She really can't stand it when things don't go her way huh?

vin

she truly needs to move on, like 4 songs is not gonna clean up that HORRIFIC reception

just take the best out of the 4 and put it in ts13

She's a greedy monster

Hardest working woman in the industry? More like the tallest *****!

20 variants incoming and swifties will buy all of them on klana and then brag about her wealth

i dont think millionaires, billionaires and nepo babies realise the true extent to which they are hated & how much the disillusionment with extreme wealth has grown since the 2000s when no one really gaf

they keep saying private jet has much higher incident rate than commercial plane but I dont see it so far hmmm

The embodiment of BASIC

Why is she allergic to "SERVING"?

Now everybody's asking

Who started this disaster

But I know the answer

I was there before the after

I was patient zero

The first heart to break

The first one drinking poison

Just to taste your name

You spread through every memory

Every dream I couldn't erase

And now I'm patient zero

For the love I couldn't escape

'(

Edited by FailSafe

51 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Oh Prostituey

Well Gaga is also in bed with a Zionist so

GagaOscarJ(1).thumb.gif.6487efa4af70caaa

10 minutes ago, gelato said:

deluxe version of a panned album a year later is so insane

why bring that turd back to people's attention?

Like Debut 20th into TS13 was literally a perfect plan it's so stupid of her

29 minutes ago, gelato said:

deluxe version of a panned album a year later is so insane

why bring that turd back to people's attention?

humiliation kink I assume

Just now, Angelshark said:

The drags will be funny at least. Can't wait to laugh at the lyrics

I was patient zero

But you were my hero

Your love is my medicine

Pulled back from the dead again

fire-writing.gif

so most ATRLers are cousins Fckers huh? No wonder the redneck trophy hunter is on the banner….

8iEJLor.gif

David_dumbass's bff posting his pedophilic fantasies, are we surprised?

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

44 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

so most ATRLers are cousins Fckers huh? No wonder the redneck trophy hunter is on the banner….

8iEJLor.gif

Those are 100% the same individuals who immediately get blocked on grindr and then cry over it.

29 minutes ago, Graffiti said:

David_dumbass's bff posting his pedophilic fantasies, are we surprised?

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

What did I do? I'm confused. I haven't interacted to you before. Liked some of your comments but never really know you.

Please get a life

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.