Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Sailor Venus said:

@hausofbryan@Loca @sunbathinganimal im sorry I hurt your feelings, I'll be more trepidatious moving forward.

No. Hurt their feelings more we need this thread to move at a speed of light

throw-up-fight.gif

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

2 hours ago, wish said:

US Apple Music:
#159 (NEW) Runway

Already outpeaked all 143 singles btw

IMG_0727.thumb.gif.4632baa88dfdb9cdb92c0

the standard is in hell....

IMG_0727.thumb.gif.4632baa88dfdb9cdb92c0

Are we ready for the #1 on Spotify Global tomorrow and #2 on Spotify US because she's more global than local?

FailSafe.thumb.gif.c2511b5912fe5728881ca

Are we ready for "Thank You Doechii" and "Thank You Again Bruno" tomorrow?

woman-empty-shelves-nosolohit.gif

with popjustice's closure, I wonder how many new liddos will be joining the base in the coming days/weeks chick2

1 hour ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Who are they? I only know the trinity. Asia, Koji and Gustav

Lady Gaga Introduces New French Bulldog 3 Years After Dognapping Case

I don't know who the **** cher or nanito is though

8 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

Are we ready for "Thank You Doechii" and "Thank You Again Bruno" tomorrow?

woman-empty-shelves-nosolohit.gif

Brave of you to assume there will be anything to be thankful for

woman-empty-shelves-nosolohit.gif

9 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Lady Gaga Introduces New French Bulldog 3 Years After Dognapping Case

I don't know who the **** cher or nanito is though

Are they rising threats of the trinity? So they're culprits plotting to k-word Asia to steal her favor? Ohhhhhhhh

a new single came out one day ago and we're talking about her dogs, never change

Joe G. posted a Joanne Trattoria reel talking into a red feather pen saying "It's Mayhem week and she's on her way here" then paused looking shocked and said "wait not HERE here everyone pls calm down, Liddos stay home" sdjsjdks deadbanana

Doechii presented the iHeartRadio award last year to Gaga and now she got a track with her jonny

Just now, Smarticle said:

Doechii presented the iHeartRadio award last year to Gaga and now she got a track with her jonny

If you're gay and talented, you will get a chance to work with her jonny

I just saw a Kats stan who's also an OGh on twitter saying their goodbye because they just got community-noted for a false accusation of Gaga. I'm screaming LMAOOO. Katy comments on the farewell post too, just VILE

@PopDrug btw if you're curious. The way Katy knew about that accout and how blatantly nasty it's been toward Gaga yet still commented on that post...

Not the AOPC wig being back omg. Full circle! She also seems to have a lot more energy tonight compared to last night.

11 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I just saw a Kats stan who's also an OGh on twitter saying their goodbye because they just got community-noted for a false accusation of Gaga. I'm screaming LMAOOO. Katy comments on the farewell post too, just VILE

@PopDrug btw if you're curious. The way Katy knew about that accout and how blatantly nasty it's been toward Gaga yet still commented on that post...

And we gaga stans on Twitter will continue to mass report their variant accounts 😌😏

10 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I just saw a Kats stan who's also an OGh on twitter saying their goodbye because they just got community-noted for a false accusation of Gaga. I'm screaming LMAOOO. Katy comments on the farewell post too, just VILE

@PopDrug btw if you're curious. The way Katy knew about that accout and how blatantly nasty it's been toward Gaga yet still commented on that post...

Both this and the account she replied to under this tweet have shared NUMEROUS tweets being transphobic and making fun of Kesha's accusations. All Stan sh*t aside it's really irresponsible for Katy to be interacting with and platforming those accounts...

42 minutes ago, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

162k statsfm first day, it did x2 The Dead Dance which debuted 1.9m

At least 10 of those are from me

ryan5

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.