Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

  • Popular Post

US Apple Music:
#159 (NEW) Runway

Already outpeaked all 143 singles btw

IMG_0727.thumb.gif.4632baa88dfdb9cdb92c0

Edited by wish

She would've posted about her death or mentioned it in one of her interviews. She reposted Freddy's dog passing away on her stories.

GodGa ended these Korean twinks, yayyyyy 🤭🤭🤭🤭

For some reason I thought we knew Koji was the only one left

As long as this fanbase streams this song, everything will be okay 🥹🥹🥹🥹

10 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

For some reason I thought we knew Koji was the only one left

There's also Gustav, Nanita and Cher, who are all younger.

25 minutes ago, wish said:

US Apple Music:
#198 (NEW) Runway

Already outpeaked all 143 singles btw

IMG_0727.thumb.gif.4632baa88dfdb9cdb92c0

so what is the truth suburban

where was asia's death reported? TMZ? hope it's not true

Edited by iconicyayo

6 minutes ago, Teneo said:

There's also Gustav, Nanita and Cher, who are all younger.

Who the **** are Nanita and Cher?!

Am I even a real liddo anymore?!

Edit: never mind I think I remember their pictures.

Edited by Edonis

2 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

so what is the truth suburban

Oh I definitely mistyped that and didn't realize until now. Thanks sis, it's charting even higher than we thought

IMG_0727.thumb.gif.4632baa88dfdb9cdb92c0

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Who the **** are Nanita and Cher?!

Am I even a real liddo anymore?!

Edit: never mind I think I remember their pictures.

latest?cb=20200316215456

Here's all of them except Asia.

Just now, iconicyayo said:

RUNWAY already #29 on AM UK

ryan5

UK serving taste.

ik this legend is replaying this BOP nonstop

7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Who the **** are Nanita and Cher?!

Am I even a real liddo anymore?!

Edit: never mind I think I remember their pictures.

Who are they? I only know the trinity. Asia, Koji and Gustav

1 minute ago, Fishh said:

ok can we go back to runway now

Did you NOT like it tho? 🌚

DWAS just became only the 24th song ever to spend 50 weeks in the UK top 40

somebody thread it

ryan5

Just now, Konril said:

ATRLiddos back in oldTRL circa 2014 when Asia is mentioned:

250?cb=20140606030549

Oh hi, do you feel well now? Wishing you good health 🙏 😊

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.