Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

17 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Chromatica wishes she was this good

better than alejandro anyway

It's honestly wild Bruno is all throughout the track, how did that even end up being a collab

21 minutes ago, Sailor Venus said:

You are so lucky I'm out of downvotes

You can run out of downvotes????

5 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

It's honestly wild Bruno is all throughout the track, how did that even end up being a collab

Bc he wrote + produced a lot of the song.b

1 minute ago, Shone Ai said:

You can run out of downvotes????

actually run out of reactions. yes

Just now, MainB said:

Bc he wrote + produced a lot of the song.b

Yes but… did they smash with DWAS and Ga went "you know I could really use you on this gay EP I'm making"

Gaga looks and sounds great in Minnesota tonight. Glad that she's healthy again and can end this tour on a high note!

Edited by hausofbryan

1st listen: this is fun but mid, kinda forgettable. Chorus is disappointing

3rd listen: hold on now… kinda bopping, lots of fun moments. I like the outro a loooot.

10 listen (.. on repeat): everything HITS! The verses are SO fun! Outro 10/10! The chorus is enjoyable. Their voices sound amazing together. Insanely catchy

Enjoying this much more than the dead dance already. Tbh, TDD wasn't bad, just painfully average and nothing exciting from Gaga after a career best in Mayhem.

Runway isn't her best, but it's at least really fun and has Gaga new vocal deliveries. The outro gives serious artpop vibes, something she hasn't really done since. Actually this song fits perfectly on artpop. Kinda messy, a little all over the place, electropop beat… infectiously catchy, her soaring operatic vocals mixed with fierce poppy vocals. Really fun. Gives me Donatella/Venus/Fashion(both) fused with a dash of (less serious) abracadabra

I wonder if Requiem is coming next week. It makes the most sense given the tour ending and it was recorded months ago, but figured it'd be announced by now if so?

huh

ddd @hausofbryan wants us to talk about something else so bad

SASHAY

DOECHAY

Soooo I was team "chorus sucks" "outro should be the chorus" but hear me out…

It clicked for me. The verses and pre chorus are soooo high energy that the chorus being more chill kinda balances it out, the reverse of gagas typical chiller verse that leads to explosive chorus.

Also, once you listen to the song a few times, knowing that the song actually builds to that explosive outro (which lasts roughly 30% of the track!) the chorus being relaxed feels right.

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I wonder if Requiem is coming next week. It makes the most sense given the tour ending and it was recorded months ago, but figured it'd be announced by now if so?

huh

Considering she announces everything last minute recently, I expect a Thursday announcement and then Friday release next week.

Edited by GipJo

The chorus isn't as good as the rest of the song. That's what left me a bit underwhelmed on first listen. I'm excited to continue listening unlike TDD. It fits perfectly for this kind of movie.

A bit surprised with all the writing credits including Bruno who is a known hitmaker that they didn't make a stronger chorus but it's cute tho, with a better chorus it had potential but I guess this is more of her Fat Juicy and Wet

5 minutes ago, Manchs said:

ddd @hausofbryan wants us to talk about something else so bad

SASHAY

DOECHAY

Is it time for an album ranking?

rogue2

Just now, LuneMon said:

The song is so fun and gay. MV tomorrow? chick1

She doesn't hate me that much I don't think.

rogue2

Jokes aside, I'm glad a lot of you are enjoying it even if I haven't. That's why Gaga has plenty of music, we all have our highlights and lowlights to pick from.

It's just that my opinion happens to be the factual one.

rogue2

I hope we get a music video tomorrow and that they scissor on a runway

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.