Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It's kinda weird that they dumped the official audio on YouTube onto the Interscope Records account, and not either of the artists..

  • Replies 43.1k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

It's kinda weird that they dumped the official audio on YouTube onto the Interscope Records account, and not either of the artists..

Why would they do that rip

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's just that my opinion happens to be the factual CHOP one.

FixedT

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's kinda weird that they dumped the official audio on YouTube onto the Interscope Records account, and not either of the artists..

Watch/like/comment on both though to promote it on the algorithm

Edited by Almodusa

4 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's kinda weird that they dumped the official audio on YouTube onto the Interscope Records account, and not either of the artists..

I think it's because it's OST for the film DWP2 and Gaga is just a curator. (!?)

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

Yeah but that's just the auto generated one under the releases.

This is the official audio that pops up when I looked it up and it's.. Yeah. rip

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

I think it's because it's OST for the film DWP2 and Gaga is just a curator. (!?)

Maybe, I was giving it another shot (eli) and was like wait this ain't even her channel deadbanana

1 minute ago, TedLasso said:

So are we getting a performance tonight

It's 10:15 in Minnesota so the show must be nearing the close soon

8 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's kinda weird that they dumped the official audio on YouTube onto the Interscope Records account, and not either of the artists..

It was on Gaga's account when it first came out, I heard it there first actually. Don't know why they removed it.

Just now, GipJo said:

It was on Gaga's account when it first came out, I heard it there first actually. Don't know why they removed it.

They saw the reviews from @hausofbryan and swapped the lead I fear

rogue2

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I was giving it another shot (eli)

Oh 🌚🤭🤣

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

It's 10:15 in Minnesota so the show must be nearing the close soon

Yeah she's doing the surprise song

7 minutes ago, GipJo said:

It was on Gaga's account when it first came out, I heard it there first actually. Don't know why they removed it.

6 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

They saw the reviews from @hausofbryan and swapped the lead I fear

rogue2

It's still there, that's the auto-generated one all artists get.

1 minute ago, MainB said:

It's still there, that's the auto-generated one all artists get.

When I go to her YouTube page I don't see Runway

Bad Bobby

you, Bobby 👉👨‍🦲

You were not born for the runway

3 minutes ago, MainB said:

It's still there, that's the auto-generated one all artists get.

I know, but I was just saying the official audio that artists always post on their feed isn't on either of theirs. Like Disease, DWAS, etc all were on her channel

2 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

So... Back to album rankings?

You were born for the Rankings

I can turn a dancefloor into a ranking

rogue2

MAYHEM is fighting for #1 with BTW for me these days

rogue2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.