Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

Is this Lady Gaga feat. Doechii or Doechii feat. Lady Gaga?

SOOOOO MFING GOOD

Not a whole lot the trailer didn't already give us thoughsuburban

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

Is this Lady Gaga feat. Doechii or Doechii feat. Lady Gaga?

Lady Gaga & Doechii

gayhemcat

1 minute ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Is this Lady Gaga feat. Doechii or Doechii feat. Lady Gaga?

Lady Gaga & Doechii

1 minute ago, PicklePower said:

Back on the shitter. I'll listen when I'm done

1 minute ago, PicklePower said:

Back on the shitter. I'll listen when I'm done

Choke on your 15th burger and d** bixh, wdcccccccc aaaaaaa

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Wait not Bruno being in the credits nnnnnn deadbanana2

That okay okay beat samples finesse

3 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Is this Lady Gaga feat. Doechii or Doechii feat. Lady Gaga?

Its Lady Gaga & Doechii, from the intel I have at least gaycat5

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

I can't hear Gaga. Which parts does she sing?

The start and in between and then turn it uppppppo and the chorus

didn't Gar and Bruno make multiple songs (more uptempo than DWAS)? I wouldn't be surprised if this song was actually made back then lol

1 minute ago, Bad News said:

now why does Bruno Mars have a writing and production credit?

suburban

The "okaaay, okaaaaay" bit sounds like a sample of Finesse

Recently Browsing 2

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.