Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I DM'd Mike Flanagan asking him to listen to Mayhem, told him "amazing singer right? now give her a role in your next film where she DOESN'T sing"

rogue2

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

4 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Ga's next movie roll should be an original psychological thriller with a killer script and good director in their prime who won't sideline her.

Taste

6 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Ga's next movie roll should be an original psychological thriller with a killer script and good director in their prime who won't sideline her.

She has an aptitude for choosing bad scripts, so now what? oh

8 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Ga's next movie roll should be an original psychological thriller with a killer script and good director in their prime who won't sideline her.

We want Jane Schoenbrun.

Just now, David_Greengrass97 said:

She has an aptitude for choosing bad scripts, so now what? oh

I kinda get the vibe that the OG Joker 2 script or pitch was very different.

Lead single rankings (2026 edition)

Applause

Born This Way

Die With A Smile

Disease

Stupid Love

Just Dance

Bad Romance

Perfect Illusion

It might be a hot take to have BR so low, but sometimes an artist's signature song gets a little worn out. Stupid Love has oddly grown on me, I love the melody in the verses

clap

Repeat after me, monsters

Say ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhh 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

8 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:
8 hours ago, frankvert said:

alaurks-shocked.gif

They added community note, ijbol

  1. Bad Romance

  2. Applause

  3. Just Dance

  4. Applause

  5. Disease

  6. Born This Way

  7. Stupid Love

Only bc I just posted my top 15 Gar songs of all time & the first 4 are in it. Disease very close tho, 1-5 might as well be tied

gardeb.gif

3 minutes ago, frankvert said:
  1. Bad Romance

  2. Applause

  3. Just Dance

  4. Applause

  5. Disease

  6. Born This Way

  7. Stupid Love

Only bc I just posted my top 15 Gar songs of all time & the first 4 are in it. Disease very close tho, 1-5 might as well be tied

gardeb.gif

Applause two times and no Perfect Illusion is the energy I'm keeping until the new album

gardeb.gif

  1. Disease

  2. Bad Romance

  3. Just Dance

  4. Applause

  5. Die With a Smile

  6. Born This Way

  7. Stupid Love

  8. Perfect Illusion

1 minute ago, Spicy Pisces said:

Applause two times and no Perfect Illusion is the energy I'm keeping until the new album

gardeb.gif

Ijbol

gardeb.gif

  1. Bad Romance

  2. Applause

  3. Just Dance

  4. Disease

  5. Born This Way

  6. Perfect Illusion

  7. Stupid Love

gardeb.gif

I Don't think Gaga will star in anything that's not a strong commercial play.

Maybe a director like Coralie Fargeat who works in the indie space but makes commercially successful movies. I could see her getting a budget big enough to book Gaga for the Substance follow up.

unless her fee really plummeted dddd

  1. Bad Romance

  2. Disease

  3. Just Dance

  4. Applause

  5. Born This Way

  6. Stupid Love

  7. Perfect Illusion

I'm a Stupid Love advocate but damn, the more time passes the less I wanna listen to Chromatica.

gardeb.gif

Gaga's lead singles don't really do her discography justice overall.

HC4q_gpWEAAoJcj?format=jpg&name=small

  1. Applause

  2. Disease

  3. Born This Way

  4. Just Dance

  5. Perfect Illusion

  6. Stupid Love

  7. Bad Romance

2Tk6qaH.png

10 minutes ago, Manchs said:

Papa hitting 1B in 10 days, luv to see it

2Tk6qaH.png

Then Million Raisins.

2Tk6qaH.png

19 minutes ago, selfieclownt said:

I Don't think Gaga will star in anything that's not a strong commercial play.

Maybe a director like Coralie Fargeat who works in the indie space but makes commercially successful movies. I could see her getting a budget big enough to book Gaga for the Substance follow up.

unless her fee really plummeted dddd

I also think she'll have a hand in producing her next film (where she's a lead) as well. I don't think her and Michael founded a film production company just to release concert videos on Youtube once a year.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.