Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

This is so unnecessarily rude... Both things can be true a) album was a massive success and b) some single choices (or lack thereof) weren't perfect.

Sure, but not in the case of Abracadabra - which started the discussion, which was as perfect of a single choice as they come rip

  • Replies 43k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

47 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Not the expired twink again...

Why Troye randomly catching strays? redface

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Sure, but not in the case of Abracadabra - which started the discussion, which was as perfect of a single choice as they come rip

Literally. "Too abrasive" when talking about her first proper solo hit in 5 years rip

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Why Troye randomly catching strays? redface

I screamed lmao

1 hour ago, Nicholai said:

Two Super Bowl ads? Oh InDemandGa jonny

i think

"Celebrate 30 years of Pokémon with a special video debuting during Super Bowl LX on February 8!"

2 hours ago, eclipsed said:

I think the main take away from Abra

No shade but I stopped reading here. It's so funny any of us Liddos think we have "takeaways" or any valid input for an artist of Gaga's caliber. Liddos tend to talk about her like they're some experienced professional craft master and she's our student that we have to give feedback to when it's flipped the other way IRL. We're way too comfortable telling her how to run a career that she's kept running high at almost 20 years on her own merit kiiii.

I for one am absolutely entitled to tell Gaga how to micromanage her career and I will NOT be told otherwise thank you!

IMG_1800.gif

1 minute ago, Kékette said:

"Jigglypuff"

nene-leakes-nene.gif

In France this queen is called "Rondoudou"

But France also has that little pikachus saying the n word and p.ussy

Edited by Nicholai

Dont care what y all gays are moaning about,im so happy she won that Best Pop Vocal Album sistrens

4 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

But France also has that little pikachus saying the n word and p.ussy

Yes, all the voice actors (project managers, etc.) were huge homophobes, racists, etc. It became impossible to watch anything old with the French dubbing

12 minutes ago, Kékette said:

"Jigglypuff"

nene-leakes-nene.gif

In France this queen is called "Rondoudou"

In German it's called Pummeluff, which rougly translates to "fattypuff"

rogue2

4 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

In German it's called Pummeluff, which rougly translates to "fattypuff"

rogue2

Why does she have a different name in each country... She should be like Lady Gaga, have the same name everywhere

IMG_1800.gif

1 hour ago, opbranden said:

Jigglypuff feature on LG8? Omg

Screenshot-20260205-165640-X.jpg

mother selling out for more brands

khalyan2

but it finally being a fun one

khalyan

9 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

It was the hardest pill to swallow this era, to me. During chromatica I couldn't afford it but now when I'm having a full time specialist job and bought my record player, I collected all of her previous vinyl within a year and was so excited for mayhem singles

ryan3

Guess what she just never released it.

It's up to her and whatever she makes I'll purchase but I'd prefer if she didn't do several album variants, just make one and release each single on vinyl and cd.

It's very odd coming from an artist who always put most of her singles (and remix) in that format since the start. I really don't get it.

16 minutes ago, Bhumisah said:

I think she has something planned for superbowl or right after that

The Weekday collab coming omfg

hippo

3 hours ago, eclipsed said:

I think the main take away from Abra not re-entering Global Spotify after the Grammys is people are not here for abrasive pop music right now. She knew herself it was abrasive and didn't think radio would even play it, so now I'm gonna need her to come with some chill bops. Birds of a Feather, Wildflower, DTMF, Back to Friends, DTMF, Man I Need, End of Beginning, So Easy To Fall In Love, Daises basically every hit right now is super chill even I Just Might and Harry's new song aren't explosive. Stateside or Midnight Sun which are that more electronic pop sound, while they are having a semi-moment, they aren't really shooting up the charts. Tate's music also is in this realm and she was struggling to bag top 10 hits and if she got one they fell off pretty quick. Another example is Gnarly was performed at the GRAMMYs which is insanely abrasive and it isn't charting, instead KATYSEYE have Gabriela charting another chill song. You could even place it as far back as Brat because while it was a moment, none of the singles were able to crack the top 10.

Gaga should do something like Tame Impalas Dracula if she wants to continue doing dark pop

no to absolutely all of this, the one time she pandered to the GP this era most of us hated it and it bombed anyway

make LG8 loud and abrasive fad!

rogue2

1 minute ago, California said:

abrasive pop is literally having a comeback right now don't pmo

rogue2

even if it wasn't

bombing with a Trent Reznor produced industrial opus >>> mild success with neutered pop or hag ballads

rogue2

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

even if it wasn't

bombing with a Trent Reznor produced industrial opus >>> mild success with neutered pop or hag ballads

rogue2

nooo but TayDuaStan will be dragging in the charts thread she can't bomb

rogue2

Edited by California

4 minutes ago, California said:

nooo but TayDuaStan will be dragging in the charts thread she can't bomb

rogue2

replace Bobby with one of the football avis

rogue2

Recently Browsing 3

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.