Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 2 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, DarkGa said:

about the most obvious thing of all time? Congrats

this shade chick3 i had people telling me she's too busy with her Tokyo performances to do a Grammy one.

  • Replies 43.3k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Aston Martin
    Aston Martin

    By popular request, I have been asked to summon all the Liddos to the Gaga base. Get ready to buy and stream sistren

  • Johnny Jacobs
    Johnny Jacobs

    I thought she announced part 2 You are going to hell

  • Universo
    Universo

She is for sure winning at least Pop Vocal Album. Considering her tight schedule she is not performing there if she is only winning Dance Record or whatever that khia category is.

Need the performance to be LIVE FROM THE ACTUAL GRAMMY AWARDS STAGE not some warehouse rehearsal transmission. Do they even allow the latter? Hopefully not.

IMG_1800.gif

2 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Need the performance to be LIVE FROM THE ACTUAL GRAMMY AWARDS STAGE not some warehouse rehearsal transmission. Do they even allow the latter? Hopefully not.

IMG_1800.gif

Pre-recorded performance happening tomorrow during the final Tokyo show .. eli

Edited by Sweetestsecret

It's probably not ready yet, but it'd be amazing if they capitalized on GRAMMY buzz and dropped the Apple Music special sometime next week.

3 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

She is for sure winning at least Pop Vocal Album. Considering her tight schedule she is not performing there if she is only winning Dance Record or whatever that khia category is.

I mean, she never won a BF Grammy and performed multiple times before... but I do hope this is a good omen

Just now, Sweetestsecret said:

Pre-recorded performance happening tomorrow during the final Tokyo show eli

@ladygaga Lady Gaga: Do the dead dance ☠️ #GRAMMYs

Edited by hausofbryan

I'm so happy for the performance, even tho we kinda knew she would perform, but if the Grammys don't give her AOTY, then I hope it's the last time she graces them with a performance.

36 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I think she'll perform a new song jonny3

Girl I wouldn't put it past her to make it another tribute performance.. there's always some tragedy happening in the US that she must lend her voice too

3 minutes ago, eclipsed said:

Girl I wouldn't put it past her to make it another tribute performance.. there's always some tragedy happening in the US that she must lend her voice too

A nightmare. Unsay it!

I'm going to need an original pop spectacle Disease performance with vocals akin to the carpool performance of it.

If her performance starts and I see that red cage dress istg

rogue

Manifesting a STUNNING Angel Down (worktape version) performance, causing a political paradigm shift and becoming president of the United States

cynthia-erivo-the-concept.gif

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

There's no way she does just that 1 min long Mr. Rogers song let's bffr suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.