Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

17 hours ago, LegaMyth said:

R&Bey is still dominating...

Oh, Love On Top, the CLASSIC that you are clap3

kukai

  • Replies 15.7k
  • Views 569.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

8 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Nah, don't blame it on the label. At this point it's clear it's all pretty much on Bey. She just doesn't give a flying **** nnnn

By label I meant Parkwood, so essentially herself and her team. Apologies for not clarifying.

It's been obvious since its inception that Parkwood is good at branding and eventizing but terrible at strategizing and promoting music, especially on a long term basis.

I'd say that it's consequently resulted in her brand becoming bigger than her art, and their failure on the latter is why her releases are continuously failing to reach the commercial success they deserve.

24 minutes ago, yonsé said:

i cant believe she never uploaded those videos...

Which ones, you'll have to be more specific

7baf151814154ea5cbee013e9cd9ede312f2ed4d

13 hours ago, musiclover15 said:

I'm so annoyed at the fact that I have received no further info on shipping since ordering that vinyl. They made sure everyone in America gets theirs asap to make the vinyls count for the charts that they care about and that's it

I got mine Monday in Australia! The shipping never updated I just got a text that it arrived.

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

i cant believe she never uploaded those videos...

I can't believe anyone ever thought she would in the first place

suburban

30 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I can't believe anyone ever thought she would in the first place

suburban

well usually a press release announcing 4K restorations typically means that we will see them. suburban

Edited by yonsé

12 minutes ago, yonsé said:

well usually a press release announcing 4K restorations typically means that we will see them. suburban

true but I've grown cynical after all her buffoonery this decade

suburban

I didn't realize she had 264 million followers when she dropped Renaissance. She really won the gworls over with that album huh? The opening numbers of Cowboy Carter make Renaissance look like a flop but I guess when you average out the # of songs Renaissance is the real winner. All Up In Your Mind is the only song that hasn't hit 100 million streams and it's still so far away at 84 million lol. Cowboy Carter on the other hand...

He took me to his house and then he invited me in...

Sexy Beyonce GIFs | Tenor

12 hours ago, Carbohydrates said:

I'm starting to think this could be true?

And y'all just realising this now lmao? Of course nothing is done without her explicit approval or request. Each decision, idea, suggestion etc. regarding her career goes through her and she solely decides if she wants to do it or not. That's why a lot of things that could be done by her team without her lifting a finger (e.g. simple social media promotion of her projects and MUCH more) is not done because she does not allow it.

4k B'Day visuals are a weird outlier here though since Yvette's useless ass explicitly mentioned them in the PR article that she wrote and released and I am pretty sure she discussed it with Bey before putting that sentence in there since we know that she usually does not respond to anything important without Bey's explicit approval. So this exact situation is just bizarre. Either Bey changed her mind last minute or someone stopped Bey from releasing them for whatever reason

1 hour ago, RedOne said:

And y'all just realising this now lmao? Of course nothing is done without her explicit approval or request. Each decision, idea, suggestion etc. regarding her career goes through her and she solely decides if she wants to do it or not. That's why a lot of things that could be done by her team without her lifting a finger (e.g. simple social media promotion of her projects and MUCH more) is not done because she does not allow it.

4k B'Day visuals are a weird outlier here though since Yvette's useless ass explicitly mentioned them in the PR article that she wrote and released and I am pretty sure she discussed it with Bey before putting that sentence in there since we know that she usually does not respond to anything important without Bey's explicit approval. So this exact situation is just bizarre. Either Bey changed her mind last minute or someone stopped Bey from releasing them for whatever reason

except for maybe deja vu, rta and irreplaceable, there is no reason why she couldnt re release these videos, since she funded them all and she is still in sony

2 hours ago, RedOne said:

And y'all just realising this now lmao? Of course nothing is done without her explicit approval or request. Each decision, idea, suggestion etc. regarding her career goes through her and she solely decides if she wants to do it or not. That's why a lot of things that could be done by her team without her lifting a finger (e.g. simple social media promotion of her projects and MUCH more) is not done because she does not allow it.

4k B'Day visuals are a weird outlier here though since Yvette's useless ass explicitly mentioned them in the PR article that she wrote and released and I am pretty sure she discussed it with Bey before putting that sentence in there since we know that she usually does not respond to anything important without Bey's explicit approval. So this exact situation is just bizarre. Either Bey changed her mind last minute or someone stopped Bey from releasing them for whatever reason

Hive finally realising this 😂😂

Yvette does not do a single thing or say anything without bey saying explicit approval. Same with Parkwood

Do we know who owns the rights to her music videos prior to Parkwood? Is it Sony/Columbia? Is Music World involved in any way as well?

11 minutes ago, RedOne said:

Do we know who owns the rights to her music videos prior to Parkwood? Is it Sony/Columbia? Is Music World involved in any way as well?

it shouldnt matter, he used footage from these videos on the renaissance tour

5 hours ago, RedOne said:

And y'all just realising this now lmao? Of course nothing is done without her explicit approval or request. Each decision, idea, suggestion etc. regarding her career goes through her and she solely decides if she wants to do it or not. That's why a lot of things that could be done by her team without her lifting a finger (e.g. simple social media promotion of her projects and MUCH more) is not done because she does not allow it.

4k B'Day visuals are a weird outlier here though since Yvette's useless ass explicitly mentioned them in the PR article that she wrote and released and I am pretty sure she discussed it with Bey before putting that sentence in there since we know that she usually does not respond to anything important without Bey's explicit approval. So this exact situation is just bizarre. Either Bey changed her mind last minute or someone stopped Bey from releasing them for whatever reason

she also allowed yvette to say 'we're gonna show them how it's done' or something like that alluding to renaissance's promotion. . . and look how that turned out skull

SUENA LA ALARMA SERE FURIOSA NO QUIERO VERTE CON OTRA MUJER

HR1dnjBbsAAbfXC?format=jpg&name=medium

I hope she adds the song (og) on the next tour

On 9/29/2026 at 7:50 PM, Carbohydrates said:

I'm starting to think this could be true?

this makes no sense lol, nothing goes to press without her approval. she is the boss. theyre not announcing things behind her back at her own company rip

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

this makes no sense lol, nothing goes to press without her approval. she is the boss. theyre not announcing things behind her back at her own company rip

Right, I was confused, unless she's working with a split personality lol

  • Popular Post
33 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

unless she's working with a split personality

I Am... Sasha Fierce is the third studio album by American singer Beyoncé. It was released on November 12, 2008, by Columbia Records and Music World Entertainment.

I'm TIRED of all the embarrassing Jay-Z press. Not because I care about Jay himself but because it's always a stain on Beyoncé's legacy. I'm convinced her plans for the new album and any major project (not this deluxe album) she had got derailed by his scandals.

When will Bey channel Ring Off for herself?

2 hours ago, thisbirdhasflown said:

I'm TIRED of all the embarrassing Jay-Z press. Not because I care about Jay himself but because it's always a stain on Beyoncé's legacy. I'm convinced her plans for the new album and any major project (not this deluxe album) she had got derailed by his scandals.

When will Bey channel Ring Off for herself?

You need to think less

Beyoncé legacy is just fine and not tarnished in any way.

Jay z ( a black Man) was targeted by a white maga lawyer who thought he would not fight back to defend himself

This is not some stan sh**. This is real life and I am very happy he is fighting back and hard and making an example of such people.

It's the Emmett Till syndrome. White woman making false accusations on black man thinking she can get away with it.

Thats why an example has to be made of Tony Bugsbee

Edited by Kingdom

On 9/29/2026 at 2:48 PM, RedOne said:

Which ones, you'll have to be more specific

7baf151814154ea5cbee013e9cd9ede312f2ed4d

When are you all going to realize these videos were never filmed but were generated by AI.

suburban

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.