Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 15.6k
  • Views 561.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

On 9/25/2026 at 9:09 PM, ScorpiosGroove said:

well yes that's what's gonna happen when you start doing random side quests and cash grabs nobody asked for when you know damn well what your fans actually want michael

and side note but y'all better stop running with the "she's anti AI" narrative because she's clearly not (as proven by the very obvious AI use in the B'day upscales, the fully AI generated Cecred UK insta post and some Renaissance interludes) and it'll come back to bite y'all sooner or later

Beyoncé is also known to embrace technology . . . which is why her shows excel. AI is really just another tool. There's backlash around it because it has the potential to eliminate the job market. It's like the farmer and the tractor problem of our time. We can't really stop it. Russia and China will take the lead if the West doesn't. And in many ways, they're already ahead.

12 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

This is so cool, I've never heard this version before

Did anyone who was alive during this time hear this version anywhere? What was it like back then?

@Joaco95 ?

nene-leakes-reading-howlvtt.gif

That's actually the original version! This was replaced/reworked when Columbia told her she doesn't have hit singles on her album. This leaked around the time they were still considering "Work It Out" as the lead single of DIL, and 'Sexy Lil' Thug' was a buzz single.

Good times.

12 hours ago, SashaDevachelli said:

This is so cool, I've never heard this version before

Did anyone who was alive during this time hear this version anywhere? What was it like back then?

@Joaco95 ?

nene-leakes-reading-howlvtt.gif

i-

but yes if you used limeware or some software like that, this version was there

the way thats how i got my hands on the full sweet dreams iawt opening night audio rip

uajkfndk

i remember being in highschool and some guy from my class was like playing music from my phone and then he was like "oh i love this song" and played baby boy, he did the "dj finesse" tag and was confused why it wasnt on the song and when the first verse came he was like "oooh..." rip

38 minutes ago, Carbohydrates said:

Beyoncé is also known to embrace technology . . .

the only technology she embraces these days being non-existent youtube uploads and korean beauty filters

azealia

I just wanted to tug a little on miss Joaco's wig but it's very cool to learn random Bey lore. That mystery of a new single from an artist is a lost art form now that anything and everything is readily accessible via the internet

nene-leakes-reading-howlvtt.gif

1 hour ago, V$. said:

Is Horse Lady going to the VMAs today to talk about the B'Day visuals?

blackoutbaby

has she even stepped foot into that ceremony post-Lemonade?

suburban

I'm actually glad they reworked Baby Boy because that version was NEVER going to go #1 lol

29 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

I just wanted to tug a little on miss Joaco's wig but it's very cool to learn random Bey lore.

talking about wigs, lets claim miss b wigs

im the dry wig from 4 era

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGeC5P50cWqzsWUbMePOJ

nene-leakes-reading-howlvtt.gif

43 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Maybe she'll soft announce ACT III tonight

Forget 2026. Rather get our expectations for 2027. And a trilogy tour in 2028...

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

Maybe she'll soft announce ACT III tonight

why? is she going to vmas?

4 hours ago, Waterbender said:

Can Lost Yo Mind become a viral hit?

I keep going back to it jonny

I would love that. Just in time for HBCU Homecoming season too. She needs a College band / majorette team to choreograph something and it go viral on TikTok.

Out of the 3 former bonus tracks, "Lost Yo Mind" was the only one to debut on the R&B charts a few weeks ago.

It's actually diabolical how much Vmas fell off, how do you go from having Rih, Britney, and Yonka all in one night to Sombr, Teddy Swims, Yung Lean… like what in the dubai labubu matcha pilates slop is this

And no shade to Kacey love the doll but Miley has a terrible album to promote why isn't she doing the Dolley tribute?

20220813%20Random%20J%20Pop%20(News%20on

The complete gaggery of this. We never saw this anywhere else in the Renny promos - I wonder how many looks are still unseen.

6 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

i-

but yes if you used limeware or some software like that, this version was there

the way thats how i got my hands on the full sweet dreams iawt opening night audio rip

Share!!!

8 hours ago, Carbohydrates said:

That's actually the original version! This was replaced/reworked when Columbia told her she doesn't have hit singles on her album. This leaked around the time they were still considering "Work It Out" as the lead single of DIL, and 'Sexy Lil' Thug' was a buzz single.

Good times.

So she lied to the audience when she dragged her record label for saying she didn't have a hit. They were right! #that version of baby boy is a mess. Crazy in love didn't exist at the moment. And who the hell knows what naughty girl would've sounded like at that time. You think they'd get hyped over me myself and I as a first single? Chile-

I have fully accepted that we aren't getting new music in 2026. I'd love to be wrong, but I'm expecting Act 3 in early 2027 for now.

25 minutes ago, Ashley Banks said:

I have fully accepted that we aren't getting new music in 2026. I'd love to be wrong, but I'm expecting Act 3 in early 2027 for now.

Maybe she can follow through with the 4K videos she promised in the press release and ship all of the B'Day vinyls that have not been delivered yet first. I hope there's a good reason for the delay, like she's editing extra videos in the vault or she's editing the Cowboy Carter concert film for a three-week Cinemark residence or something.

Between this and those Cowboy Carter CDs she sent out that were supposed to have an exclusive bonus track and ended up missing 5 instead rip ... it isn't sitting right with me. Your word is your bond. Again, I hope there's a good reason.

18 minutes ago, AccioEmpireBuilder said:

she's editing the Cowboy Carter concert film for a three-week Cinemark residence or something.

if we get another limited theatrical release-only concert film i might actually self harm hoetenks

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.