Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

I was so close to buying that box I saw the post and then that price… like it's getting unserioushoetenks the merch is actually really cute I love the Green Light shirt.

Go to Home Depot, get yourself a bee crate for $200, slap a Bee sticker and then place your vinyl in it!giraffe

  • Replies 15.6k
  • Views 562k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THE TIMBLAND REMIX OF GET ME BODIED FT VOLTIO?

IT'S THE BEST SONG! LISTEN TO IT NOW!!!!

I'm sorry but the box being 1k is taking me outttt rip As if they weren't already mad about the $150 vinyl deadbanana2

$1,000 for a wooden box...where the vinyls are NOT included deadbanana2

EDIT: The shipping isn't even included? psyduck

NgP0FJJ.png

Edited by QueenB

2 hours ago, Likingstars said:

Why does this feel compressed and muted compared to the OG album? I remember the mixing was really loud and in your face.

It's the inverse actually. The original was super compressed and because of that it was wall-of-sound-style LOUD (hence the in-your-face feeling). The 20th anniversary edition is newly remastered, so everything was brought down to let the instrumental and vocal tracks ebb and peak without blowing out your ears or having the waveform looking like a rectangle. The term used to describe that is called dynamic range.

She's kinda lost her mind eli with this merch. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO BUY IT!!!" Yeah, I know, and I'm not.

The $1,000 box is really something. i understand the concept of a limited edition collector's item, but where is the effort

I'm kinda cackling that neither the album nor any song are appearing in the new music section on Apple Music, at least in the UK. So, no one is going to have any idea this is out, unless they're Hive. lmao

52 minutes ago, QueenB said:

$1,000 for a wooden box...where the vinyls are NOT included deadbanana2

EDIT: The shipping isn't even included? psyduck

NgP0FJJ.png

The way price of the box is her b'day. She couldn't just make it $94.81

eli

$948 for empty record box but I can't get a 2 disc CD with ALL the tracks on it (Cowboy Carter included)

azealia

Edited by Mania

I dont know whats funnier: Selling an empty box for almost 1k or STILL demanding shipping fees of over $50? You'd think shes a starving artist at this point trying to make rent

suburban

That being said: Im really grateful for the anniversary edition. The songs sound much better, especially the drum heavy ones (Deja Vu, Suga Mama, Freakum Dress, Get Me Bodied) benefit so much from the remastered versions. heart

Can someone please help me understand the following:

  1. what is the the point of the rerelase?

  2. how does morning dew fit this?

  3. any new vocals?

ii wish she rerecorded the album, her young voice can be grating when she goes high. Irrepalceable should have had that 'live' instrumental version from the video included already.

Wait, did she re-record Resentment? The new version sounds entirely different and SO good jonny2

Thats 2026 Beyoncé

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

2 hours ago, Lovett said:

I'm kinda cackling that neither the album nor any song are appearing in the new music section on Apple Music, at least in the UK. So, no one is going to have any idea this is out, unless they're Hive. lmao

That's wild, she's bannered and has the Maluma track in the best new songs at #2 in the US

Edited by Lose My Breath

I LOVE Beys musicality SO much. No one can give what she gives. Even on a song like My First Time, which isnt even extraordinary by any means. But there are these Bey-isms that only she does. The vocal stacking, the attitude, the quirks - just SO Beyoncé and literally no one can compare to that musicality.

Just MOTHER. jonny

2 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The $1,000 box is really something. i understand the concept of a limited edition collector's item, but where is the effort

she rly took jay's $1500 vinyl crate and said "same but imma sell mine empty and watch them still buy it" rip

The vinyl box is a cute idea, but that price isn't.

all in all, the remaster of the main album sounds fantastic. something that was needed badly and really breathes new life into the songs!

7 hours ago, Space&Time said:

When you see that girl coming, Back Up!

giphy.gif

I lost it when I heard the deep "back it up now"

msjuicy.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.