Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

The only version of Rocket I like is the Formation Tour version.

I feel like the album version runs too long in my opinion.

  • Replies 15.6k
  • Views 561.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

  • ATRL Moderator
  • AMERIICAN REQUIEM

  • II HANDS II HEAVEN

  • VIRGO’S GROOVE

  • All Night

  • Haunted

  • Drunk In Love

  • Blow

  • Rocket

  • Mine

  • Dance For You

  • Me, Myself, and I

  • Speechless

all her 5+ min songs being excellent. act iii should be all 5-6 min length.jonny5

I fear madonna fans would react negatively if I brought this up, but her new song I feel so free is lowkey inspired by the loop the sample interlude

3 hours ago, Chris said:

The only version of Rocket I like is the Formation Tour version.

I feel like the album version runs too long in my opinion.

weird way to confess you cum prematurely

rogue2

Beyoncé's in Tahiti, hopefully a little pre-era trip.

rip

5 hours ago, yonsé said:

beyonce yacht rock?

jonny2

Bodyguard shows us that Yacht Rock would be a PERFECT fit for her

6 hours ago, yonsé said:

beyonce yacht rock?

jonny2

Amazing song but I feel like she already covered this territory with Bodyguard?

That being said, Buckiin and Riverdance could've been on Renaissance so overlap between the albums should be expected…

2 hours ago, beyonceparkwood said:

Beyoncé's in Tahiti, hopefully a little pre-era trip.

rip

Maybe she's filming the visuals there )

15 hours ago, swissman said:

I was watching the MTV Check On It Making the Video episode and near the end she is in a robe with a bright pink outfit under it that's not in the video, and she's talking about how she doesn't want to reveal it because she wants fans to be surprise (Supriseyoncé!) and I figured she's talking about the pink wig look because that hadn't yet been shown in the episode, but then they cut to it shortly after... which leads me to ask...

does anyone know what that look under the robe is, as that would seem to be the one she's talking about?

It was the Cuff It look

3 hours ago, alien superstore said:

Maybe she's filming the visuals there )

Visuals? What are those?

joe-biden-presidential-debate.gif

Edited by nick_rod

25 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

The way Harry and Bruno both cam and went and weak asss albums. Whew

2026 will be remembered for the absurd number of albums but few really good ones.

rogue2

3 hours ago, alien superstore said:

Maybe she's filming the visuals there )

Oh a serve is coming

AMWK.gif

I'm sorry but you can't trust the General public when it comes to vocalist discussions or talent discussions. People be so damn Bias lmao. Twitter be having me rolling with their delusions.

And Bey living life on Several vacations while we fighting each other over act 3

Display Innovations

Display Innovations was selected to produce and deliver T...

This has some great potential for the next tour. I wonder why it wasn't used last year?

4 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Special guests wouldn't exist if it weren't for Beyoncé's Coachella

Can we stop with these delusional "Beyoncé did it first" takes? Makes us sound like monsters. rip

Special guests at Coachella were common practice for years way before Beyoncé decided to perform there.

Madonna and Nicki already appeared for Drake in 2015, Rihanna and Big Sean for Calvin Harris in 2016; Lorde, Sam Smith and 4 other guests for Disclosure in 2016; R Kelly came out for Phoenix in 2013. Those are just some of the most famous ones, but it has always happened.

I can totally see her potentially reintroducing more of that hologram technology she was playing around with during 2016 especially now with having to be mindful of her body post-injury as well as how more advanced the technology is for it now. She is such an innovator when it comes to her tour production I hope we get to see this contraption for the act 3 tourlakitu

49 minutes ago, Kalmanta said:
Display Innovations

Display Innovations was selected to produce and deliver T...

This has some great potential for the next tour. I wonder why it wasn't used last year?

and it fits the ahap interlude (of her being trapped in a tv) unlike the press conference theme

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.