Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Beyoncé

This is part 2 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

ezgif-82128b3035de8ef6.gif

Qué tú quiere ma'? que te pegue contra la pared

Que te toque, te roce, te ponga en la pose

Te voy a perrear como te gusta, mujer

While the original is the superior version, If she would released this Timberland version in 2006 it would've been an easy top 10 because they were both huge on radio that year

  • Replies 15.6k
  • Views 561.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    My mom passed away last week. I know I mentioned her wanting to hear a Beyonce rock album as she has anticipated it for years, and I'm so sad she didn't get to hear it before she passed (if that's wha

  • Lose My Breath
    Lose My Breath

    I really hope we get it soon. My mom loves Beyonce, and her favorite genre is rock, she is SO excited. She just got diagnosed with terminal cancer, and I really hope she gets to hear the album while

  • @ScorpiosGroove @Fleahive @Teezy always ranting slams Bey a lil too hard french awful takes hates Bey lowkey forgot to take meds downvote central doesn't contribute to discussion could be yv

OBHs will make conspiracy theories about Beyoncé having a Canadian (The Weeknd) on Act III and how that supposedly ties her to the Trump administration and the global rise of far-rightism

rogue2

Betty Black never knows best…

Edited by beyonceparkwood

That eminem/Beyonce thread pissed me off bad. They are out of their ******* minds to truly believe A ******* white rapper is going to be more remembered and have a bigger legacy than Beyonce. This is exactly why I don't like ..... .......

I know u guys are lost because I literally dropped act iii info and u mocked it and immediately went back to rankings …

3 hours ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

That eminem/Beyonce thread pissed me off bad. They are out of their ******* minds to truly believe A ******* white rapper is going to be more remembered and have a bigger legacy than Beyonce. This is exactly why I don't like ..... .......

I could tell you were annoyed. Don't let those racists rattle you, it's what they want. No wonder since they stan the most flavorless, lilly white popstars ever.

Thread cleanse

I love her lil experiments but there's nothing like R&Beyoncé.

1 hour ago, alien superstore said:

I know u guys are lost because I literally dropped act iii info and u mocked it and immediately went back to rankings …

and what info would that be rip

2 hours ago, alien superstore said:

I know u guys are lost because I literally dropped act iii info and u mocked it and immediately went back to rankings …

Everything u posted is a well-known theory we've been discussing for a year already, hennie. Dont wanna burst a bubble here, but

rogue2

6 hours ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

That eminem/Beyonce thread pissed me off bad. They are out of their ******* minds to truly believe A ******* white rapper is going to be more remembered and have a bigger legacy than Beyonce. This is exactly why I don't like ..... .......

Didnt even open it ....I dont have time for Ugly losers (in real life and onlline )

rogue2

16 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I personally think Dance For You is more deserving than I Care inside the Top10. D4Y is just timeless

rogue2

I actually LOVE DFY! Especially the extended version but I think it's a candidate for top 20 and not 10 based on my calculations.

ezgif-82128b3035de8ef6.gif

What if I said these 9 songs belong in the 10 BEST songs in her entire discography:

VIRGOS GROOVE

AMERICAN REQUIEM

DEJA VU

CRAZY IN LOVE

ME MYSELF AND I

SWEET DREAMS

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE

I CARE

BIGGER

***NEWEST ENTRY

Let's discuss the newest entry. This one might be QUITE controversial but those who don't get The Gift, simply needs to be enlightened.

ezgif-82128b3035de8ef6.gif

Edited by Redporus

The original B'Day track list is insane. Top 4 album in her discography. The expanded edition is horrible. Bottom 4.

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Everything u posted is a well-known theory we've been discussing for a year already, hennie. Dont wanna burst a bubble here, but

rogue2

It's still more interesting than rankings!!

52 minutes ago, Redporus said:

What if I said these 9 songs belong in the 10 BEST songs in her entire discography:

VIRGOS GROOVE

AMERICAN REQUIEM

DEJA VU

CRAZY IN LOVE

ME MYSELF AND I

SWEET DREAMS

DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE

I CARE

BIGGER

***NEWEST ENTRY

Let's discuss the newest entry. This one might be QUITE controversial but those who don't get The Gift, simply needs to be enlightened.

ezgif-82128b3035de8ef6.gif

Oh u might be onto sth clap

not some of the hive asking on twitter why isn't she considered the greatest performer of all time lmao. Bey is known as one of the greatest performers of all time. Also the GP all know Beyonce is the number 1 greatest performer of all time. They don't say it but they know deep down but just don't want to give a black woman credit lol. We all know what set Beyonce apart was the fact that she was a powerhouse vocalist as an adult that also danced. There wasn't a lot of Tina turners in pop music and Bey filled a void. Hive have to stop seeking validation on twitter especially stan twitter

1 hour ago, Redporus said:

BIGGER

***NEWEST ENTRY

Let's discuss the newest entry. This one might be QUITE controversial but those who don't get The Gift, simply needs to be enlightened.

ezgif-82128b3035de8ef6.gif

I've been a Bigger truther since the first day. It's probably still her best album opener. Thematically unmatched, moving lyrics and overall a vocal powerhouse performance. We seriously need the Dubai live version in better quality.

11 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

where is 5 from? Anyone got a link?

Thanks for reminding me of this

@Weld_E

She also re-did the same performance but with Sean Paul. I believe this is the only time they performed it together too.

This being top 10 in her discography, well yes! I am so glad I got to experience her sing this live, a bucket list moment

29 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

This is giving… im not gonna say

76f530d86162118ecdeefd1dba10382c.gif

stuffed sausage : the reup

76f530d86162118ecdeefd1dba10382c.gif

Yeah the wait is dragging this time compared to CC. I want act 3 to be a real surprise release like 2013 with visuals but I know that ain't happening lmao

It's kinda been feeling like the pre-Renaissance drought in between the Ivy Park drops giraffe

She came swinging out of the Gate ....and ATRL wants me to believe she is a flop / Average etc when she beats ALL their faves in the Beauty and Talent department ! Like bffrl ....

76f530d86162118ecdeefd1dba10382c.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.