Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Enough time has passed. Was MONOPOLY that bad?

Enough time has passed. Was MONOPOLY that bad? 47 members have voted

  1. 1. Was MONOPOLY by Ariana and Victoria bad?

    • Nah, it was a campy underrated bop
      59%
      28
    • Yes, awful and cringe
      40%
      19

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Right at the peak of Ariana's imperial era, she released as a gift for the fans this song with Victoria Monét. Since then, it has become one of her most forgotten songs, and has been paid dust by stans and casuals. After 6 years it's time to revisit it and tell if the song deserved the treatment it had or not. Keep it cute :hippo:

 

Actually I wish it had been on the album instead of a couple of songs

 

djbryant.gif

Victoria had the sauce for her. Hope she can book some studio sessions with her after the Glinda psychosis settles down

I hated it when it came out but now i get it. I love it and i bop to this every now and then

It's still a fun, cute bop 6 years later tbh. Nothing more, nothing less

 

spacer.png

 

 

4 hours ago, SlowGinFizzzz said:

I came for this and was ready to defend it with my life. 

 

 

this massive bop :jonny2:

 

OT: it was fun for what it was, forgettable, but still cute 

I have very few Ariana Grande songs in my playlists but I actually like this one since its release, it's a cute little bop

It was neither campy or cringe. It was just a song they wanted to put out together without any commercial or critical acclaim :giraffe:

I always loved it still do, just don't think of it too much. For an end of era thank you song it's cute and fun!

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.