Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Do you have abs or want abs?

Featured Replies

I have never had abs in my entire life and am now getting serious about my fitness. I want abs so bad :jonny:. Especially as a 30 year old decrepit gay, I feel like it's ok to not have abs in ur 20s because your value is in your youth, but now that I'm in my 30s, I need abs to be desirable :'(.

 

I've been consistently going to the gym for 4 weeks now, which doesn't sound like a lot, but it's the longest streak for me. I WILL have abs by next summer :gaycat1:.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • everyone has abs 

  • MonsterFandom
    MonsterFandom

    He has visible abs wtf are you on about 

  • I wanted to have abs when I was fatter, but since I started running and changed what I eat, I have lost over 10 kg (I think it's something over 22 pounds) and I like myself very much and I absolutely

I've always have VISIBLE Aabs, fluctuate between 3-5 lines depends on how much fat and sweet I eat :giraffe:

 

I can easily dance for like hours and I'm a very great dancer; most importantly, I love dancing. I will always have abs and will forever be fit :giraffe:

 

maybe my metabolism will slow down and I'll slowly get fat but I highly doubt it since I'm already 32. as for right now, all protein I eat get converted automatically to muscles :) 

Edited by Kh-Loud

I had abs last summer but this year i have less. im up 2% in body fat

Its great in pictures but makes no different in real life lol

I wanted to have abs when I was fatter, but since I started running and changed what I eat, I have lost over 10 kg (I think it's something over 22 pounds) and I like myself very much and I absolutely do not dream of having abs anymore, I love my new body and after a few years I am finally slim again and that is all I need for happiness and self-acceptance and I'm just like

 

FACE

 

EYES

 

BODY GO WILD

 

YOU WANT THIS?

 

I'M A NEW WOMAN

Girl- men are hottest in their 30s and are 10x better at sex than younger guys. Guys in their 20s (including myself) are still trying to figure out their lives and what they like sexually, etc. so a lot of the times they are not as versed in sexual activities as guys in their 30s. It's ok to want abs but don't think just because you're in your 30s you're not desirable anymore lmao.

 

To answer your question, I would just like to be "toned," and I'm working on that, almost there. I too think I'll be there by next summer. I don't want to be TOO muscular tho, that's a turn off for me I fear.

Had pretty great abs up until a couple months ago lol. I decided I wanted the beefy muscular look so I've begun bulking since late August which has now covered them up for the most part. I'll see how big I can get my arms and chest to grow for the next few months, then go back to cutting and working on the abs again If I feel like I miss them. To be quite honest though, at this point I'd rather look big and muscular than fashion-skinny and defined. 

Not right now. I need to do a cut but enjoying eating and lifting heavy rn. Want to hit a 515 deadlift before I cut 

4 minutes ago, LittleStarmen said:

Its great in pictures but makes no different in real life lol

Also this 100%. Energy, gym endurance, the exercises themselves, sleep, strength, appetite, everything is much more fun when you're bulking instead of cutting to maintain the abs. They're fun when you first get them but they're overrated af. 

Abs are a little overrated in my opinion.  It's not like if a guy has abs I'm gonna kick him out of bed or anything, but I'd way rather have a guy with a regular-looking athletic body that doesn't have visible abs.  Something like this is perfect to me:

 

young-caucasian-fitness-man-shirtless-to

 

3 minutes ago, Bitter Aging Twink said:

Abs are a little overrated in my opinion.  It's not like if a guy has abs I'm gonna kick him out of bed or anything, but I'd way rather have a guy with a regular-looking athletic body that doesn't have visible abs.  Something like this is perfect to me:

 

young-caucasian-fitness-man-shirtless-to

 

He has visible abs wtf are you on about :rip:

I've never had really defined abs, but I've always been athletic, so I'm happy with my body as it is right now. I do 3-4 times a week skipping rope, so that really helps me stay fit, with kettlebells and lifting obviously, but if you reall,y really want strongly defined abs, you have to have a very strict diet, and I'm not into dieting, soz

No. I have a big gut cause I love eating and drinking. 

 

Lagerfeld

Nah I'm more worried about having a curvy tiny waist.... Which I do :fan:

I just want a visible V line. I think abs would be nice but personally my genetics make it difficult to obtain and then having to sustain that is a lot of effort.

I'm gaining some weight. I do 20 push ups and sit ups 4 times a week when i remember. But i like my belly.

I want them real bad and to have a really muscular body but i wonder if thats attanaible without the juice-steroids
i also wonder if im able cause im 33. So i wonder :gaycat6: if there's a chance for me or too late to start exercizing

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.