Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Got me lifted feeling so gifted

Featured Replies

Sugar how you get sooo flyyyyy

 

 

 I accidentally opened this thread duplicate and can't hide it. Can mods delete this one? Let's discuss the song here^^^^

 

edit2: I guess we're discussing here since the other thread is ignored. Can mods delete that other thread? LOL.

Edited by slowednreverb

4 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Thought this would be the lorde song 

ME TO

Cause I'm a mystic I swim in waters that would drown so many other b*tches :clap3:

In the gym I'm exorcising

All my demons make 'em keep riding

Yesterday I lifted your body weight

I pick a song and I listen to it

Till it's just a piece of music

And everything else falls away

I bring the pain out the synthesizer

The bodies move like there's spirits inside 'em

 

:jonny5:

We got lifted

On a Monday

Then we floated away and it was Sunday

All we want is to forget

All we want is to forget!

 

Brings back memories of the beginning of my sophomore year of high school in fall 2003/winter 2004.

Ooh THIS CLASSIC… stream Frankie J's Obsession (No Es Amor) next, followed by Baby Bash's Cyclone and Paula DeAnda's Doing Too Much :WAP:

1 hour ago, Vixen Eyes said:

 

 

2 hours ago, gelato said:

We got lifted

On a Monday

Then we floated away and it was Sunday

All we want is to forget

All we want is to forget!

 

THE ONLY MUSIC I KNOW TO LIFT :flame::rainbow::dramacat:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.