Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Favorite David Bowie song...?

Featured Replies

 

 
These are some of my favorite underrated/album tracks:

 This one was used SO WELL in the documentary/music film about him from a few years ago

a song featuring a then unknown Luther Vandross.

 

 

 

 

also  another one from his r&b era. 

 

 

I'd have picked station to station but I wanted one we haven't had 

 


another one for good luck 

 

 
this is a good later song

 

 

Edited by makeawish

Moonage Daydream (amazing guitar)

 

Lady stardust (I love the way he sings it)

 

My top played of all time is modern love

 

The Stars (Are Out Tonight), my most played song by a male artist. 

He has so many brilliant songs. This is my fav personally. Feels more relevant now than ever.
 

 

I have many favorites but currently, it's probably 'Time Will Crawl' from his oft-maligned 1987 album, 'Never Let Me Down'.

Life on Mars is probably the best answer, but there's tons of great choices

uso this merits a longer response from me than I sometimes do. I have his Low album cover silhouette tattooed on my leg lol so it's very safe to say that he's in my top 3 fav artists of all time! I've covered his song Soul Love in the past too… I'm sorry yeah I'm just such a stan and I have been since I was 15! I'm 28 now and my tastes have changed a bit over the years. back when I started stanning him, Starman would be my answer, then Ashes to Ashes… but then I started to really dive into his discography once I went away to uni, and over the years my favorite albums of his have revealed themselves to me in new ways. when I got that^ tattoo, I'd always say that Low was my fav Bowie album. somewhere along the line, around two or three years ago, it shifted. Station to Station is now my favorite Bowie album, and I can't foresee that changing :heart2:

 

so for Bowie albums, my top 5 is probably this:

 

1. Station to Station

2. Low

3. Scary Monsters

4. Hunky Dory

5. Aladdin Sane

 

and runners-up go to Lodger, Heathen, Blackstar, Ziggy, The Next Day, Earthling…

 

but as for songs? well I think his greatest ever song is this:

:heart:

 

but my runners-up in that department… man there are countless. idk why I can't do a spoiler right now but it's not an option on the top of the text box so do forgive me for what's about to happen lol

 

some others I'll just write that I won't paste to not continue f*cking up the thread :tornado: Conversation Piece, Tis a Pity She Was a Wh*re, Wild Is the Wind, Stay, Modern Love, Wood Jackson, The Next Day…

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.