Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Albums that randomly slayed you this year?

Featured Replies

File:T-ara Breaking Heart Repackage.jpg

 

 

Idk why but one day i woke up with T-ara's "like the first time" in my head which would lead me to listening to the album in full for the first time and wow the wall to wall bops :jonny5: my 4th most played album of the year did that

 

any albums you find yourself randomly listening to on repeat :suburban:

 

 

this one too kind of 

 

Yung_Lean_&_Bladee_-_Psykos.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 34
  • Views 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I've listened to some of her earlier music but I listened to her latest this year and wow oh wow

  • BlahBlahBlah
    BlahBlahBlah

    Random, but I'm ashamed to say I was unfamiliar with miss Tisdale's game until this year.         

  • i was its biggest hater and now it's coming to be my most streamed album ever

Random, but I'm ashamed to say I was unfamiliar with miss Tisdale's game until this year. 

 

 

 

 

 

I've listened to some of her earlier music but I listened to her latest this year and wow oh wow

Red and Cowboy Carter. Love both artists but these albums had to grow on me. 

I'll have to give that one to miss Addison, I did not expect it :clap3:

choke enough, after trying and failing to get into oklou's music for years 

i was its biggest hater and now it's coming to be my most streamed album ever

1 hour ago, punisher said:

i was its biggest hater and now it's coming to be my most streamed album ever

I wonder if this will happen to me with this album. In recent years I have really steered away from sad and morose sounding music  so I think it's just not for me at this current time in my life

12 minutes ago, DivaCup said:

I wonder if this will happen to me with this album. In recent years I have really steered away from sad and morose sounding music  so I think it's just not for me at this current time in my life

yeah something happened in my life that just made this so relatable, but i hope that doesn't happen for you lmaooo

2 hours ago, Goaty said:

 

This secular 90s alberm though :jonny:

So much flavor, style, coolness and of course Hardly Ever Smile lowkey being one of the best songs of all time

 

OT:

 

Tropicoqueta by Karol G, I was expecting a big decline in quality after MSB, but it turned out to be her best album :jonny:

same for Bad Bunny's DTMF, I though it was going to be another bad album but it's great 

 

Tate's SCTW it doesn't get old after 4 months &nbsp:jonny:

 

 

 

I randomly became a Agust D/suga Stan this year and it's because I was blown away from these two no skip albums. He is my new Allday. He better rapper and extremely attractive  

what do you MEAN THAT tiktok influencer made an absolute smash album that's one of my favourites of the year???

 

I DON'T NEED YOUR DRUGS 

I'D RATHER GET, RATHER GET HIGH FASHION

spacer.png

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.