Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

John Cena serves LG(B)T era

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Embarrassing dyed hair aside he's handsome and funny I wanna suck his fingers his hole and his cock

  • but he's not personally doing anything...

  • GaGathaChristie
    GaGathaChristie

    Can he be my p*ssmaker and give me that golden opportunity to shower in his gilded glory

that gif might be waaayyy outta context but it's slightly hot :flame:

Embarrassing dyed hair aside he's handsome and funny I wanna suck his fingers his hole and his cock

Peacemaker,the character he's playing in the gif is openly bisexual.

 

One of the jokes in the S2 premiere episode (where the gif is from) is about how good he is at blowjobs :skull:

Can he be my p*ssmaker and give me that golden opportunity to shower in his gilded glory:fountain:

30 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Peacemaker,the character he's playing in the gif is openly bisexual.

 

One of the jokes in the S2 premiere episode (where the gif is from) is about how good he is at blowjobs :skull:

I heard that there's a full frontal nude, is it his???? hahaha

Who knew out of The Rock, Cena, and Bautista that John would be the one to take the most "out there" roles lol

Edited by Bewitched

4 hours ago, Smarticle said:

but he's not personally doing anything...

 

4 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Now why did he latch his lips on like that? 

He's hosting the bisexual orgy because he's depressed and high.

When I was a kid like 8 years old I wanted him and Randy Orton. I didn't know how adult stuff work back then but I just knew I had to be in between them

24 minutes ago, Fitzswiftie said:

 

He's hosting the bisexual orgy because he's depressed and high.

I was referring to the guy kissing his neck like that. It was giving vacuum latching on to a t-shirt :rip:

4 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

I heard that there's a full frontal nude, is it his???? hahaha

No, hahahahaha

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.