Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Ryn Weaver announces comeback

Featured Replies

https://www.instagram.com/p/DKNBl-PxDkq/

 

She's shooting something on her Insta stories and her friend on lb confirmed it's a lead single release on The Fool 10 year anniversary 16/6

Are we excited for RW2 octahaters? 

  • Replies 36
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • this better be the best ******* album ever created ….   10 years …….

  • houndsoflove
    houndsoflove

    this has been keeping me fed since 2018 THANK YOU RYN FOR COMING BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!  

  • FlyOnTheWall
    FlyOnTheWall

    Reasons not to die is kinda one of the most gorgeous songs ever recorded, it should make the album even if it's 74 years old at this point 

this better be the best ******* album ever created ….

 

10 years …….

1 minute ago, May said:

this better be the best ******* album ever created ….

 

10 years …….

May

She gave us "OctaHate" which is one of the best songs of the 10's, so of course I'm here for it!

I remember hearing Octahate for the first time and thinking it was gonna be the hit of the year, we're ready :WAP:

Edited by Zyill

this has been keeping me fed since 2018 THANK YOU RYN FOR COMING BACK FOR REAL THIS TIME!!!!

 

I couldn't be happier, she is such a stellar talent. The wait has been long, but it will be worth it :jonny5:

I can't even imagine what she'll come back with after ten years. I just really hope it's true!

11 hours ago, May said:

this better be the best ******* album ever created ….

 

10 years …….

and it will be. very few have the penmanship skills that Ryn possesses. We just need the music OUT. :jonny5:

I still listen to The Fool regularly. One of my favorite pop albums ever and kinda belongs in an echelon with Pure Heroine and Born To Die for me. 

I'll believe it when I see it! I wish the best for her. I met her in 2015 and she was so cool. :loki:

How many times has she announced a comeback?   I love Octahate, but Charli co-wrote it so... 

 

 

47 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Oh @Bussea, it's your time!

 

And we WILL be streaming 

 

spacer.png

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.