Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why is it cold & raining every day?

Featured Replies

sounds like a blessing hun, we're burning and dying down in the south baby 

 

idk why I always convince myself that it won't get hot till June, only to always realize it's May-mid September unbearable heat. 

  • Replies 71
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Summer is overrated. I love these cooler gloomy days 

  • єѕℓαм
    єѕℓαм

    I wish it was cold all the time actually  i ******* hate summer 

  • Bloodflowers.
    Bloodflowers.

    Summer will arrive once Baller by Abor & Tynna reach #1 on Spotify     

I feel it has been the opposite in Milan this year, for some reason I remember last year being sooo gray and rainy during spring. This year has been... sunnier, which I don't mind at all, it feels like the right spring to me. Maybe the best season of the year. :celestial4:

  • Author

I'm convinced that people who hate summer live is areas where Cooling/AC are not really a thing. Because where I live everywhere has cooling so why complain, unless your day job is a gardener or something? :coffee2:

3 hours ago, Raphy23 said:

any everywhere is air-conditioned. Car, bus, gym, work, doctors office, etc.

lol yes it'd be great if I could teleport between these places and not be outside. and no, not all busses have AC, at least not here.

I like to walk around through muddy areas in rubber boots after it rains. Low key the most fun activity in the world tbh

I agree with OP. I have to walk to work in this rain everyday and I'm sick of it. My feet never get dry until I get home at take a shower lol

3 minutes ago, Heat Waves said:

I like to walk around through muddy areas in rubber boots after it rains. Low key the most fun activity in the world tbh

Your name is so opposite of your interest ijbol 😆😆😆

  • Author
20 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

I agree with OP. I have to walk to work in this rain everyday and I'm sick of it. My feet never get dry until I get home at take a shower lol

Bring a spare! That can't be good for you. You can get tench foot. 

I was just saying this today. It's almost June and I still have my portable floor heater on all the time

Edited by uusagii

  • Author
1 minute ago, uusagii said:

I was just saying this today. It's almost June and I still have my floor heater on all the time

Building switched to cooling weeks ago. My condo has been a fridge. :monkey:

idk I live in a state where it rains, snows, hails, sunshine all in one day on any season :suburban:

nn okay it doesnt really snow in my country but we get hailstones that looks like snow

Girl shut up. Here in Europe most places have no AC so we are already burning when it gets more than 27 C

  • Author
27 minutes ago, katara said:

Girl shut up. Here in Europe most places have no AC so we are already burning when it gets more than 27 C

Why? :biblio: this is very concerning 

As a fellow Canadian I feel you sis ...I literally got a bad cold & flue cuz i had to walk in next level cold rain just two days ago :rip: 

8 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

As a fellow Canadian I feel you sis ...I literally got a bad cold & flue cuz i had to walk in next level cold rain just two days ago :rip: 

🌚

 

  • Author
5 hours ago, IBeMe said:

As a fellow Canadian I feel you sis ...I literally got a bad cold & flue cuz i had to walk in next level cold rain just two days ago :rip: 

Yesterday was the coldest June 1st ever. I went to walk my dog and it was 12 degrees and blowing wind. I'm sick now.

  • Author
5 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

🌚

 

Girl by the time it gets better it'll be fall.

 

rhonj-teresa-exhausted-done.gif?fit=500,281&ssl=1

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.