Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Ava Max - 'Don't Click Play'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 90k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • izzyinsane
    izzyinsane

    YASSSSSSSS! She's coming yall!

  • kelly-clarkson
    kelly-clarkson

    Nnn why did she quote the Ed Sheeran tweet 

  • This is much better than mayhem. The gaga comparisons are unnecessary when Ava surpassed her long ago.       

4 hours ago, Supervillain said:

According to that website this is the album cover

 

67f6f89f09778705992ee85a_Ava-max-dont-pr

her artpop is coming

suddenly hype when i see album tag, stop playing with us puta :bunny:

8 hours ago, goddisonrae said:

i guess "made from scratch" was scrapped

I hate this. I liked that concept and Spot a Fake

This is gonna be the one. Holy **** I am SO here for this!!! Love the title, love the promotional picture of Ava with the clown make up and max cut on one side, GOD I am so excited!!!!

I liked all of the pre-release singles so I'll be adding them if they're not on the album, idc. 

 

But she's really setting herself up for drags with that title :rip:

I know the music will be good so i'm gonna hope for a good cover this around :suburban:

  • ATRL Moderator

Locking until we have release date/month, per rules

  • 3 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

Nnn why did she quote the Ed Sheeran tweet :deadbanana2:

  • Popular Post

her BRAT is here :jonny: oh Avallah take us to Albania

  • ATRL Moderator
  • Popular Post

She really set herself up with this title after that Christian rock song 

need this album to be full of dancing's done and turn off the lights type songs

her stealing ed sheeran's album announcement oh godva we love you

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.