Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Megan Thee Stallion - "Whenever"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 136
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Now why did I think you meant Kylie's fever 

  • jakeisphat
    jakeisphat

    The idea that Meg doesn't work as hard as Tinashe is crazy.   Meg is the only female rapper that does it on her own and is parked among the top 3 top selling rap girls. And in fact, Megan has already

  • I also think it's a droplet. It would kinda be too soon for her to drop what's essentially a whole new project this year especially after getting two in 2024. This will be a cute lil single to keep us

4 minutes ago, Automatic said:

The aesthetic reminds me of Fever era. I'm ready :duca:

Now why did I think you meant Kylie's fever :dies:

:WAP:

assuming this is for act iii?

Edited by hallucinate

I think this might be a droplet, idk. When she was on TikTok live a few weeks ago, she said she'd be dropping a song soon but that she had zero songs for ACT 3 yet so :michael:

 

Anyway, here's the 'snippet' she posted last week:

 

3 minutes ago, Automatic said:

I think this might be a droplet, idk. When she was on TikTok live a few weeks ago, she said she'd be dropping a song soon but that she had zero songs for ACT 3 yet so :michael:

 

Anyway, here's the 'snippet' she posted last week:

 

How does she not have any songs for Act 3 yet? :deadbanana4: I'm not complaining because she's fed us so much, I just feel like she's always writing and recording lmao. 

1 minute ago, stephen1108 said:

How does she not have any songs for Act 3 yet? :deadbanana4: I'm not complaining because she's fed us so much, I just feel like she's always writing and recording lmao. 

I know, I was soooo shocked when she said that :rip: but from the way she talks about ACT 3, she really wants it to be her best work yet so perhaps she's taking her time?? I guess we'll see, lol.

hm. i will be streaming, i like mamuchi or whatever that song was called lol 

  • ATRL Moderator
50 minutes ago, Automatic said:

I know, I was soooo shocked when she said that :rip: but from the way she talks about ACT 3, she really wants it to be her best work yet so perhaps she's taking her time?? I guess we'll see, lol.

Lowkey would rather her scrap calling it ACT 3 and do an entirely new project

Spoiler

Truthfully it’s just messy for my last.fm streams 

 

Okay but if this is the lead for ACT 3, is it safe to assume it's fish-themed because of the teaser we got? I'll miss the butterfly era.

 

11 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

Lowkey would rather her scrap calling it ACT 3 and do an entirely new project

  Reveal hidden contents

Truthfully it's just messy for my last.fm streams 

 

IMO, since Act 2 felt like a complete deluxe edition, I wouldn't mind her doing that but I don't think it'll happen. I just hope she doesn't put all three acts together on streaming :rip:

 

Spoiler

This is why I refuse to look at my stats, I need to get pro :coffee:

 

She always just loooks soooooo goood. I'm like obsessed with her 

1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

Lowkey would rather her scrap calling it ACT 3 and do an entirely new project

  Hide contents

Truthfully it's just messy for my last.fm streams 

 

Agreed especially if it's rolled out like a deluxe to the last deluxe

1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

Lowkey would rather her scrap calling it ACT 3 and do an entirely new project

  Reveal hidden contents

Truthfully it's just messy for my last.fm streams 

 

i'm starting to treat big deluxes like Act 2 and Solana as separate albums. since they have new titles and covers anyway. just stream the OG and the deluxe tracks separately, save them separately in your library. it's annoying but feels better than streaming one 40 track album imo. TTPD i kept together since it was released on the same day and feels very closely linked.

5 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

Lowkey would rather her scrap calling it ACT 3 and do an entirely new project

  Hide contents

Truthfully it's just messy for my last.fm streams 

 

idk just the thought of songs being deluxe makes them less important to me idk and they just sound worse than they are. idk why she's milking this era, like i get it if she was milking good news but like seriously:deadvision:

anyways i hope she just makes a whole new album reminiscent of fever, and based on the aesthetic of this single art it's looking positive!

Can't wait :WAP:

 

I'm so glad she never has long rollouts. 

I also think it's a droplet. It would kinda be too soon for her to drop what's essentially a whole new project this year especially after getting two in 2024. This will be a cute lil single to keep us fed for the rest of the year which I'm not mad about tbh.

 

I just hope it's a solid track with replay value. Bigger In Texas is one of her best songs yet so I hope she continues that momentum in quality.

Edited by Cotton

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.