Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Let's all pray for Katy Perry

Featured Replies

Oh God, I thought I was the only one worried about Katy doing this stupid ass stunt. Can they send Gaga instead?

  • Replies 56
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sorry, she chose to do this knowing the risks. I'll keep praying for the people in my life who have real jobs and bills to pay.

  • This whole thing with y'all secretly wanting something to happen to her is very dark sided and weird. She's a frivolous pop star who delivered many a bop, the whole internet of useless UK smoke goats

  • Oh God, I thought I was the only one worried about Katy doing this stupid ass stunt. Can they send Gaga instead?

Doesn't seem 100% safe. Why would do that when you have a daughter... I hope it doesn't end up like that submarine with all these rich people wanting to see the Titanic

  • Author
30 minutes ago, Jacobdaniel said:

ignoreher-drunk.gif

yes I do drink because I like to have fun. whatever happened to fun?!

 

IMG_8123.thumb.gif.0a1684c6d9bd97c3b3f5e

 

aye-aye-captain-no-thank-you.gif

Us KatyKats don't need ya'll prayers. We need streams, album or ticket purchases.

The majority of ya'll here have been hating on KweenKaty for long time now.

We don't need prayers from the dark side now.

We've been through it!!

 

I've already spoken to my psychic and promised me everything will be fine. 

I'm sleeping well and feeling fine for Katy's safe return. #ThankYou

 

58 minutes ago, Terrielle said:

Some of u are fked up wishing death on a mother

.

Not her telling us "it's a woman's world" and then leaving it :deadbanana2:

Edited by ImsoLOUD

If you're wishing death on her, thinking that's what stan wars are supposed to be like then I highly suggest you to seek professional medical help :coffee2:

I wish Katy and all the other people involved nothing but safety :heart:

This just seems like a bad idea in every way possible :deadbanana2: I'm sure they'll be fine lol it's just the optics and money wasted for what???

Part of me still thinks this is a joke and she's going to perform outside NASA HQ 

Let me stream her best song to ensure her safety.

 

 

B'ezrat Hashem, protect Kathryn Hudson :heart:

2 hours ago, Hair said:

I was disappointed to find out it was only for 11 minutes, what is the point girl :dies:

To be fair that's longer than her most recent album lasted on the charts

Wasn't enough that she killed that nun, now she's going to heaven to kill her GOD!

The way i was hoping all week she would catch the flu or something so she would have to cancel this :suburban:

 

Hope everything goes well.

I've been so worried about this for ages. Can't wait for it to be over and done with :lakitu:

This is so exciting, I would love to be brave enough to even consider doing this myself one day :jonnycat: good luck, and safe travels to Katy!

4 hours ago, Edonis said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the purpose of this. I guess to promote Blue Origin? But are Katy Perry and Gayle King cameos really going to do all that for investors or the public? 

They're one of the first few big name celebrities other than Jeff Bezos to take this ride so yes. It's a big deal for investor relations and targeting the ultra high net worth customers. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.