Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Aly & AJ - 'Silver Deliverer'

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, YourFavoriteWeapon said:

I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow. Hopefully it's better than their mid last album. 

It's way better

  • Replies 195
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes, the AJ account posted a Dropbox link to the masters instead of a link to their store when pre-orders went up.   A stunning end to this mismanaged era.

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    they wont   WIFL is better than most of WLF and the new one is okay but neither of them get me particularly excited for this album. sorry to rant a bit but idk why they're allergic to giving fans

  • computer.boy
    computer.boy

    I'm not sure how I feel about this album — it just feels kind of meh.   My main issue is how flat the percussion sounds, I wish it had a bit more punch. Also, the constant use of the pedal s

it's better than WLF but still a snooze overall for me. oh well

  • Author

I'm not sure how I feel about this album — it just feels kind of meh.

 

My main issue is how flat the percussion sounds, I wish it had a bit more punch. Also, the constant use of the pedal steel guitar (?) throughout the record makes it sound a bit same-y at first and even more americana than "With Love From", imo?

 

That being said, I do love Aly & AJ, Americana, Country, and '70s soft rock.

(I even enjoy a few tracks from WLF, if I'm being honest — oops)

 

Top three:

• Silver Deliverer

• If You Get Lonely

• I Don't Know What It Is

 

Edited by computer.boy

The day one streams that this amazing rollout led to. 

 

Silver Deliverer    16,464
What It Feels Like    18,804
Next to Nothing    15,274
If You Get Lonely    13,285
Dandelions    15,310
I Don't Know What It Is    10,242
Take Your Time    9,374
Michael    8,750
Sirens    8,021
Lasso    50,777 (NMF)
Places to Run    7,357

Edited by Boniqua

I love the album, it's been on repeat the whole weekend. May be their best.

 

Top 3: What It Feels Like, I Don't Know What It Is, Places to Run

Bottom 3: Next to Nothing, Take Your Time, Lasso

I heard the album five times on Friday and didn't have enough time to listen to it again and the way the album is overplaying in my head (!!!)

 

For those who didn't like it on first listen, I recommend listening to it again. It's definitely a grower. For me, it's definitely their best body of work.

Definitely better than WLF but still didn't top ATOTB for me

  • 2 weeks later...

I feel bad for people who don't feel this, it's yet another great record for me form them. A bit inconsistent, but the highlights are fantastic, hope they keep exploring that sound and learning to improve on what's lacking. Will be listening to it all dried out summer

It's GROWING on me your honor. They are ahead of their time musically like when Taylor hijacked their 2017 sound for Midnights, then their last 2 albums for TTPD. Her next album is gonna deliver her attempt at a Stevie Nicks knockoff. Lasso song of the year, poor Lana :jonny5:  Stream it FAT @wish @Popboi. @Taylor fanboy  @hoax

 

 

Edited by Walk_Away21

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's GROWING on me your honor. They are ahead of their time musically like when Taylor hijacked their 2017 sound for Midnights, then their last 2 albums for TTPD. Her next album is gonna deliver her attempt at a Stevie Nicks knockoff. Lasso song of the year, poor Lana :jonny5:  Stream it FAT @wish @Popboi. @Taylor fanboy  @hoax

 

 

I do miss the God tier album that is We Don't Stop though. Synth pop perfection that was like what Taylor tried to do on 1989 vault :jonny5:

23 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

It's GROWING on me your honor. They are ahead of their time musically like when Taylor hijacked their 2017 sound for Midnights, then their last 2 albums for TTPD. Her next album is gonna deliver her attempt at a Stevie Nicks knockoff. Lasso song of the year, poor Lana :jonny5:  Stream it FAT @wish @Popboi. @Taylor fanboy  @hoax

 

 

IMO it needs a little more oomph but it sounds pretty and timeless, I'll give it a full stream :kiss:

I need to revisit the tracks I loved, I lowkey have forgotten how any song on this album goes :tornado:

4 hours ago, computer.boy said:

"What It Feels Like" (Live At the Kelly Clarkson Show):

 

 

My favorite song from this album 

I do like it better than WLF, but I definitely need to relisten more. 

  • Author

"Places To Run" (Which gives me The War On Drugs vibes!) and the title track have been on repeat these days, the record is still growing on me... I can't wait for the release of "The Last Town":

 

 

Imagine if the rerelease includes a reworked version of Flattery featuring Joe Jonas. 

 

That would be epic. 

  • 1 month later...

The way I always come back to this album after so many releases…

 

Lasso is always on my mind.

 

This might be my AOTY

Wait, I just saw they will release a deluxe?! Right when I was thinking about buying the vinyl…

 

Should I wait for the deluxe version?

57 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Wait, I just saw they will release a deluxe?! Right when I was thinking about buying the vinyl…

 

Should I wait for the deluxe version?

Where did you see that they will reléase a deluxe? 

11 minutes ago, FabriEmma said:

Where did you see that they will reléase a deluxe? 

It's on the first page of this thread

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2025 at 11:31 PM, vinicius said:

Wait, I just saw they will release a deluxe?! Right when I was thinking about buying the vinyl…

 

Should I wait for the deluxe version?

Yes, wait. They still have not even shipped the pre-orders of the standard album lol.

The Into the Rush live album is out.

 

Wow this was released without a fanfare, not even an album thread here.

Sirens is hitting hard lately.

 

This album, I swear!!! This is one of the best ones from this year

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.