Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Aly & AJ - 'Silver Deliverer'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 195
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes, the AJ account posted a Dropbox link to the masters instead of a link to their store when pre-orders went up.   A stunning end to this mismanaged era.

  • Scandalous
    Scandalous

    they wont   WIFL is better than most of WLF and the new one is okay but neither of them get me particularly excited for this album. sorry to rant a bit but idk why they're allergic to giving fans

  • computer.boy
    computer.boy

    I'm not sure how I feel about this album — it just feels kind of meh.   My main issue is how flat the percussion sounds, I wish it had a bit more punch. Also, the constant use of the pedal s

The opening track :giraffe:

 

ngl I love their chilled mellow music the most. With Love From, Sirens etc are some of their best for me so I'm happy 

They topped ATOTB for me :WAP:

 

Title track their best song and lowkey SOTY :WAP:

I love the album. I Don't Know What It Is gags me every time :WAP:

omg I Don't Know What It Is is gagging me :jonny5: better than ANY of the singles lol

Ok, just finished this and I have to say: this is their best album.

 

Although I love "A touch of the beat", it didn't age well for me. "Lasso" is probably the highlight of their career along with "With Love From".

I really wish "WLF" (the song) was part of this album.

NOT their best album, atotb is unbeatable. but this might be better than wlf. lasso and silver deliverer are so good :jonny5:

Really liked this on first listen! Still not really totally my genre, but it feels a lot more dynamic than their previous album, which is a win! Really sounds like a nice, breezy summer album :clap3:

Mess I thought they surprised dropped, I didn't know they announced a date

 

whats it giving? NONE of the singles caught my attention. 

Mess I thought they surprised dropped, I didn't know they announced a date

 

whats it giving? NONE of the singles caught my attention. 

Was pleasantly surprised by this!!! The title track, I Don't Know What It Is, Lasso… oh the talentry they exude. There's something about Take Your Time, too. It isn't my favorite, but I feel like a time will come where it's a lifeline song for me 

finally listening and woah... the title track really is one of their best songs of their career:jonny5:

I'm gonna listen to this soon but I already wanted to express my love for Dandelions :flower2:

I enjoyed the album and appreciated the single choices more after listening to the album as a whole body of work... even Sirens. While I would love more upbeat songs and an album similar to ATOTB I'm just glad they're still releasing music. 

I'm gonna listen to it tomorrow. Hopefully it's better than their mid last album. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.