Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Will Taylor ever top "Lavender Haze"?

Will Taylor ever top "Lavender Haze"? 60 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Taylor ever top "Lavender Haze"?

    • Yes, she will make something better
      3%
      2
    • Yes, she already has
      78%
      47
    • No she won't, it's too godly
      18%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

she literally topped it one track later with Maroon

"Lavender Haze" is a vibe but some would say even "Karma" is superior :giraffe:

Edited by Brikenbur

  • Author

Okay I thought we were on the same page about Lavender Haze I'm shook :psyduck:

No which is proof why she's artistically stuck when she cowrites with just one person (or solo) instead of collaborating with multiple new creators like she did on this track. 

There are like 20 songs that are better than it on Midnights…

That song is so annoying wtf 💀

Even as a hater I know she has better songs lmao

I love this song but this opinion is a reach. I think Anti-Hero deserved to be nominated for Song of the Year. That song is really something. My gawd, it's a bop.

I don't like many songs in Midnights, there are some I think it can "top" Lavender Haze: Midnight Rain, Question, You're On Your Own, Kids, Hits Different, Should've Could've Would've, The Great War, Paris and of course my favourite song, Sweet Nothing :giraffe:

omg I was just looking at photos of Laith Ashley the other day (and today). I had no idea he was in this music video... what a beautiful man, whew!

 :jonny:

 

OT: I like Labyrinth better :giraffe:

she did with Maroon she sadly just let that song go to waste and released Karma :mazen:

I swear I've seen this thread a few weeks before.

 

OT: Yes, multiple times before and after the song was created.

3 hours ago, Smarticle said:

She has topped and bottomed

Vers queen :clap3:

I forgot how it sounded. :rip:

 

AH remains the most memorable single of the Midnights era.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.